PACK MOD COREA

[quote="Freddy"][quote]P-80C crashes the game
Mig-15: lots of "Cannot find hier mesh messages[/quote]
No problems about crashes for me , and nothing too for all the pilots in my squad and all the people I know ... :?: I don t know what happens for you !
[quote]frames per second are unplayable (using Geforce 8800 GT) in any map[/quote]
We talked about his , the same , no problem for us about fps .... It depends what computer you have , and you need perhaps to defragment your hard disk
[quote]Sabres: canopy doesn't eject when you eject and the cockpit is "closed[/quote]
Yes , I know this bug , it s because I ve changed at last minute some little things in the java class , before the canopy had no eject problem , et now , yes , there is problem for the F-86 ... I ll fix that in few time ...
[quote]the default skin is wrong (it doesn't match the nose model), [/quote]
The default skin is from Cromhunt , it has been done with your old 3d model , Cromhunt will fix that
[quote]after takeoff the aircraft accelerates even if you are climbing at 35

Quote:why not give both the Sabre and the MiG the same FM to have it balanced
The word " balanced " is perhaps not the good word .... The mig15 and the sabre have a very very different fm in the Corea pack :wink:

Fantastic Mod !!!... Great!! but i have the same problem with the pink plane F-80C, Sad and I dont now what to do..... Cry :roll:

Sorry my english
Regards !
Virulento

Freddy Wrote:
Quote:P-80C crashes the game
No problems about crashes for me , and nothing too for all the pilots in my squad and all the people I know ... :?: I don t know what happens for you !
What buttons and Mod Activator do you all use?

Thanks Freddy!

Downloaded this yesterday...just wanted to say keep up the fantastic work.

Cheers

8FS_Bulau Wrote:
Freddy Wrote:
Quote:P-80C crashes the game
What buttons and Mod Activator do you all use?

I used your buttons file with UI 1.2.

Subsequently I had to remove this pack because I simply found it impossible to land the Sabre. I tried everyway imaginable including coming in at a very shallow sink rate and was finally able to get below the 145 mph landing speed that I found online regarding the F-86-F (I checked several places). Other than the nice cockpit for the Sabre, I'm afraid I just can't use this mod.

I had most of the same issues with the P-80 crashing the game, I found the canopy issue only a minor annoyance and something I am sure can be fixed.
My testing with the FM for the F86F I felt was unrealistic, this is just my opinion not based on actual published performance data.
The cockpit however is outstanding very nice indeed my hats off to you for being able to compile such a beauty. ~S
I believe we at the 51st will wait till PeterD releases his updated versions of the MIg and Sabre.
However I would like to wish you and the 335th best of luck with your Mod pack.
51stfis_FC
Founder 51st Fighter Inteceptor Squardron

Quote:I tried everyway imaginable

Try F86 Flight Manual : Landing approach with full flaps and Brakes on lol regulate the vertical speed with the throttle then touchdown the runway at the stall speed to a perfect landing

Im going to go ahead and move this to the beta mods section. To be honest, its not a full mod, and it still has problems which need outlining. No offense Freddy. Hope you understand.

gunter Wrote:
Quote:I tried everyway imaginable

Try F86 Flight Manual : Landing approach with full flaps and Brakes on lol regulate the vertical speed with the throttle then touchdown the runway at the stall speed to a perfect landing

Thanks for the advice. Too bad I already dropped this mod in favor of PeterD's.

Quote:I had most of the same issues with the P-80 crashing the game

Sorry , there was a little error from me in the F-80C FM in the buttons , the problem is fixed , and if you get again the button here : http://histomodforum.forumactif.net/le- ... n-t422.htm , you ll don t have this bug again ....

Quote:Im going to go ahead and move this to the beta mods section. To be honest, its not a full mod, and it still has problems which need outlining
You do what you want , it s your forum :wink:
The Corea mod will never be finished , the next week I ll add something , and we ll do all we can to make it better and better ...
If you think it s a beta because it s not completed or not finished , no problem for me , it s real ... Remember when IL2 been released , there was a lot of bugs too , so il2 has been beta for a lot of years !!! Big Grin

Metatron Wrote:I suspect it's possible to unpack this mod, and use only the cockpit files as a mod of the existing F-86 and Mig-15...

Is this posible? I have tried, cant get it to work.

Thanks for making this mod Freddy Smile , but I think i rather would try just the copits first, if it is at all posible...

Quote:My testing with the FM for the F86F I felt was unrealistic, this is just my opinion not based on actual published performance data
Go to the maximum speed with the FM coming with PeterD Release ... What you find ??? Tell me , and after , take a look to the real spec ... Try to make a fight looking at your G instrument ..What you find ? etc ..etc ...
I don t want to begin a talk about FM here , cause I think it s a bad idea ( and my english is not very good ! lol ) but I ve done all I can to make the most realistic possible , after , the players can choose ...
I don t want to make only cockpits , it s not my goal , a cockpit without the good plane is not my idea ...
For US Grant and his difficult to land I m a little amazed , the sabre is an eavy plane and the approch speed is more fast than the ww2 planes , but if you fly the sabre like in the real manual , no problem for landing ... Air brakes on all the approch and never cut the engine to 0 before touchdown ...
I think ( but it s another discussion ) that all the landings in il2 are too easy ....

can you make a buttons file to include this pack and the HSFX/UltraPack 1.8...??
Please.....I'm very interested to fly these...especially as they are an addition and not replacing the originals by peterD

Quote:can you make a buttons file to include this pack and the HSFX/UltraPack 1.8...??
Please.....I'm very interested to fly these...especially as they are an addition and not replacing the originals by peterD
Send me a link where I can get your buttons and I ll do that ....