[Map] 3BG_KTO Maps v2.0 (Winter & Summer)

Download Link: http://allaircraftsimulations.com/3BG_KTOMapsV2.0.rar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MANDITORY Patch for Suwon Airbase: http://allaircraftsimulations.com/ActorsFixKTOMap.rar

This Patch will cause your AI at Suwon to take off single file, but will mare sure ALL AI take-off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally a corrected Land of the Morning Calm for IL-2.

THANKS TO:

Flatspin: My partner, at LEAST half the credit belongs to this man!
Delvpier: Whom provided the original Start, along with the Flight, and F_Map.
Trapper: For his advice, and eyewitness accounts of Korea.
MBug: The Beta Winter map uses his winter textures.
Flushy: for two textures used from his bumpification Mod.

TO INSTALL:

1. Extract to yourgame root.
2. Add the following lines to your All.ini, which is usually found in your Mod/Mapmods/Maps folder. IF AND ONLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE KTO 1.0, or UI 1.2
3BG_KTO 3BG_KTO/load.ini
3BG_KTO_Winter 3BG_KTO_Winter/load.ini

REQUIRED:
_________

UI 1.2

NOTE!:
_________

This install will upgrade your PCP Airfield plates to the dirty single color PCP plates used on the Slot Map. This will correct any issues with Kunsan, Suwon, Pohang and Wonson airbases.

ENJOY!!
P.S. It's possible that there will be more upgrade, however Please go ahead with your Missions, Campaigns, and DCGs as nothing huge will change.

Thanks!!! Great work! Big Grin

I downloaded the original version and it would not save/run in FMB because it looks as if I did not have all of the objects . I do not use the UI, so will this new one work without it, or is there a list of all of the required objects for a manual instal?

Thanks,

GJE52

Great work! The 51st FIS and Headhunters 80th VFS greatly appreciate your hard work!

NICE :thumbsup:

Hello Dixiecapt.,

Thank you for posting this. It looks very promising. However, I concur with GJE 52 because I don't have the UI 1.2 either. Previous versions of this map tended to lock up my game; FMB as well as QMB. Which information would one need to do a manual install, perhaps including objects that came with the UI 1.2?

Thanks for your help,

RB

Anyone make a mission for QMB on KTO? Thanks so much for the work and its a great Map for time to come.

i have yellow patches throughout this map, is that normal

... many thanks for new version

looks and works perfectly here ...

reg
Z

macd1102 Wrote:i have yellow patches throughout this map, is that normal

screenshot?

I don't think anything new was added object wise.

All the objects I used were objects I had avilible with UI 1.1, although I used UI 1.2 while upgrading.

I do Not have the time to make a list of objects, sorry.

~S Dixie We have spawn problems at Suwon. I sent you a pm explaining the problem Beautiful map the bases look absoulutely stunning ~S

I am having No problems with suwons spawn points with Offline and Coop Play.

I have no idea why your having Jet vs Prop plane spawns as you run the map as a Dogfight. I don't know much about Dogfight. There was somthing else you mentioned you were running, I dunno if it was a server type, or Mod or somthing, I had never heard of it, but maybe the conflict is there.

Post here your details, maybe someone with knowledge of such can help.

Great thanks for this Dixie! I'll try it in the morning

Cheers Smile

Jimdandy Wrote:~S Dixie We have spawn problems at Suwon. I sent you a pm explaining the problem Beautiful map the bases look absoulutely stunning ~S

Confirmed. I'm also having problems with the Suwon Airbase. Before I go on, I just want to say that the problem seems to exist in Single/Coop missions, NOT on Dogfight maps.

THE PROBLEM: Jet AI planes will not take off from there. They won't start their engines. When I play it as a coop, I myself cannot start the engine either. When I press the start engine command, I get the Engine Off message. Nothing I do will start the engine.

Prop planes work normally. The problem seems to only affect jet planes.

There is a similar problem on the Italy_DF and Italy_online maps...on the Genova Airfield. It has never been corrected so I don't know what the problem or the solution might be.

**BTW, I tried all of the 'new' airbases in v-2.0. The Suwon Airbase was the only one with this particular issue.

Aviar