[MOD] Philip.ed's New Intermittent Smoketrail Tracer MOD V1

Incredible! Thank you very much!

Phil,

What a great mod, but I have to say man, you are one of the worst shots I've ever seen! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

very realistic - having had a lot of real life experience with a 1 in 6 standard belting of tracer and ball ammunition, I have to say that is spot on....you only get a smoke trail off the incendiary/tracer rounds as they ignite and head downrange, the standard ball ammunition is not seen at all.

good effort , best tracer effect I have seen yet 8)

and I'm in full agreement with the others...your a lousy shot LOL Tongue

Well a damn fine job, I will use yours from now on.

I love the small touch of replicating the I-16 head on attack!

Excellent work man, very well done! Never was a fan of the curved trails, yet there was nothing better to use until now

philip.ed Wrote:Cheers guys :oops: Big Grin But I'll be very happy for some of you to put together your own guncam vids :lol: But really, I can't take all the credit for this Big Grin

I'll use it on the film I'm planning to make. Big Grin

Thank you very much...I'm goin' to try these trails!!
Cheers

Thx i try now Smile

Now its ok, nice mod :o

Interesting alternative.

Thanks for the comments guys Wink But one thing, the video was made quickly and aims to demonstrate the smoketrail effect. If we had wanted a video demonstrating aircraft destruction it would a.) take somewhat from it's purose and b.) bring the question to mind whether it's a video showing the smoketrail effect or one demonstrating generic smoke effects. Savvy? Big Grin I am happy with it; it demonstrates the smoketrails perfectly and that's what it is intended for Big Grin

@ crochebo. I am sorry but I don't know what to do. I am pretty sure this hasn't caused the problem, as it has been working well in my mod install (UI 1.2 plus mods from most sites) for quite some time Wink Have you only hd the crash since installing this? And I have never heard of a crash at 30%....maybe some other guys can help you there :-? Big Grin

Metatron Wrote:I love the small touch of replicating the I-16 head on attack!

Thanks Big Grin ANd notice how the pilots are lousy shots in the real guncam vids 8)

Edit-excuse double post Wink

Oooh i'm gonna try this one Big Grin

Great job Phillip.ed! This looks awesome 8)

Does this one require me to disable/remove the HG&P's .50cal smoketrail effectsmod?

Eexhaton Wrote:Oooh i'm gonna try this one Big Grin

Great job Phillip.ed! This looks awesome 8)

Does this one require me to disable/remove the HG&P's .50cal smoketrail effectsmod?

No, i'm using both in colaboration and everything works a dream. The only thing it doesn't work for, I have found, is the new ammunition in the p-51's included in 1.2. However, you can still use this alongside the AAA weapon mod, it just won't work for the new ammo Wink Everything else is fine though.

Thanks philip ,will try :wink: