P-40 serie E-M Cockpit Historic. vers 1.1

Molto Bello mio compadre. Big Grin

Hi there, and, firstly, thanks for the excellent work. The efforts of a few talented individuals are steadily transforming this, now, aging game into something completely new.

However, I have a small request. As I am in China and for some bizarre reason, mediafire is banned here, I can't download this, or any other mod which is hosted exclusively on mediafire. Could I ask that you take the time to host on another site as well (rapidshare, hotfile ....etc)

Regards and thanks again for you excellent work.

petertheelf Wrote:Hi there, and, firstly, thanks for the excellent work. The efforts of a few talented individuals are steadily transforming this, now, aging game into something completely new.

However, I have a small request. As I am in China and for some bizarre reason, mediafire is banned here, I can't download this, or any other mod which is hosted exclusively on mediafire. Could I ask that you take the time to host on another site as well (rapidshare, hotfile ....etc)

Regards and thanks again for you excellent work.

Hi!

Rapidshare link ready!

UP! :wink:

{HVY-E}Jinxx Wrote:
vexicles Wrote:AWESOME, does the fuel gauge work?

Same question. The fuel gauge is located on the floorboard just in front and to the right of the stick.
Since the very beginning of this game, that gauge has never worked. Did you by chance make if functional?

Actually I just watched a training film from a DVD on the P-40E and later variants. There were at least three fuel tanks mentioned (fuselage tank, forward wing tank, aft wing tank) when the fuel tank selector switch was shown and three fuel gages were shown in the movie (fuselage and forward wing tank and aft wing tank) during the cockpit checkout.

Fuselage Tank - fuel gage on left side of dash/control panel to the left of the turn and bank indicator and above the
Forward Wing Tank - fuel gage on the floor, the one we have in the game that doesn't work and in the photograph at the beginning of the thread
AFt Wing Tank - fuel gage on the floor, opposite side of the deck of the one we have in the game that doesn't work and in the photograph at the beginning of the thread

It would be nice to get working multiple fuel tanks like the P-51. What was the original game developer thinking when he gave us warning (idiot) lights only for fuel in the P-40E, P-40E M105 & P-40M?

-)-MAILMAN-

Quote:MAILMAN

It would be nice to get a a working fuel tank. What was the developer thinking when he gave us warning (idiot) lights only for fuel in the P-40E, P-40E M105 & P-40M?

Nice question M8, but if you think about how many news addons and Mods we introduced every day i think we could to be happy.

I can not remember what number amounted aircraft available to IL2 now, but enough for all variants,that's problem!

It 's impossible to have all the planes to perfection, but we have done great strides on AAA

Ciao.

Ltn.F.Baracca Wrote:

It would be nice to get a a working fuel tank. What was the developer thinking when he gave us warning (idiot) lights only for fuel in the P-40E, P-40E M105 & P-40M?

Nice question M8, but if you think about how many news addons and Mods we introduced every day i think we could to be happy.

I can not remember what number amounted aircraft available to IL2 now, but enough for all variants,that's problem!

It 's impossible to have all the planes to perfection, but we have done great strides on AAA

Ciao.

Well seeing as the P-40E, P-40 M105 & the P-40M models are stock aircraft not mods, my comment was that the original developer, 1C should have fixed this problem. This was pointed out to him way back when he used to actually participate on the UBI forums. He fixed the fuel gages on the Corsairs and he should have fixed, installed a fuel gage for these P-40's. Kind of important knowing how much fuel you have left during a flight don't you think. This should have been fixed with a patch to the stock game. With all of the talented people creating mods these days I hope one of them can put a working fuel gage on the P-40E, P-40E M105 and P-40M.

-)-MAILMAN-

Ltn.F.Baracca Wrote:

Ciao.

I don't think he's referring to the developer of this cockpit mod. I believe he's speaking of Oleg and his lackluster performance on updating his stock aircraft with correct instrumentation, flight models and damage models.

Correct me if I'm wrong Mailman.

S!

Though I fly through the valley of death, I will fear no evil.....
For I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

[Image: JollySignature.jpg]

{HVY-E}Jinxx Wrote:
Ltn.F.Baracca Wrote:

Ciao.

I don't think he's referring to the developer of this cockpit mod. I believe he's speaking of Oleg and his lackluster performance on updating his stock aircraft with correct instrumentation, flight models and damage models.

Correct me if I'm wrong Mailman.

S!

Right on the money {HVY-E}Jinxx that was the point I was trying to make.

-)-MAILMAN-

I'm not sure what it is I'm doing wrong, here, but I'm not seeing the 'pit. I see a folder in the Mods folder called AAA_Cockpit. It goes in there, right?

Pooch Wrote:I'm not sure what it is I'm doing wrong, here, but I'm not seeing the 'pit. I see a folder in the Mods folder called AAA_Cockpit. It goes in there, right?

No, you don't put this mod inside another mod's folder. Just put it in MODS.

I must be stupid. I just tried that and still I'm seeing the old 'pit. What does he mean by ," Paste my P-40E folder inside your cockpit folder in root Mod."

Yeah, I just put it in my MODS folder and it wont work. Help.

Okey, price for latest reply here.. :oops:
I tried it this way: Made new folder in my Mods folder called:
"P-40E_New_Mod".
In that another called "3DO".
In that another called "Cockpit"-There I pasted the new pit with its folder called "P-40E".
Works..!

Cheers