[Map] TIB Andalucia 1.01 + patch!

This is a result of Team International Brigade's (AKA Laurell &Hardy, private joke. LOL) hard work.

It took almost 9 months to get this map at this stage. During mapmaking we have learned a good deal of mapmaking.
If you have allready downloaded the betaversion of this map, just download the map.
Download here:
Map
http://www.filefront.com/15224635/ag-Andalucia.rar/
Textures
http://www.filefront.com/15224675/-Tex.rar/

This version has some minor bugs:

You might see some houses at water.
Gibratar airfields needs to be edited. (few plates are missing. Does not affect to playability).
Bridges are missing because of limitations in game engine. We will make updates ASAP.

Screenshots:
[Image: 2712200910-44-40.jpg]
[Image: 2612200922-41-33.jpg]
[Image: 2712200910-42-30.jpg]
[Image: 2712200910-43-52.jpg]
[Image: 2712200910-44-40.jpg]
[Image: 2712200910-45-34.jpg]

Here is the installation instructions: Read them before doing anything!

BEFORE INSTALLING MAKE BACKUP COPIES OF static.ini and all.ini files.

1. ag_Andalucia

Put this folder in to \Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\MapMods\Maps

2.and add this line to all.ini txt file

ag_Andalucia ag_Andalucia/load.ini

3.You find also all the necessary textures that Agracier and others made easily.
Just paste ag folder to:

\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\MapMods\Maps\_Tex folder.

4.Then you will need Mod DLV_Egypt objects.inside Mod DLV_Egypt folder you find Add_to_static_ini.txt file copy all the content of that folder and paste it in to

Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\STD\com\maddox\il2\objects\static.ini

And that's about it. If you can't save mission you dont have all the objects include.
If map dont load at all, you don't have necessary textures.
Happy flying!
Kapteeni
Team International Brigade!

Post suggestions and constructive critics to AAA forum.

And sorry about my bad english....I'm from Finland, you see. :?
There is a Crackens excellent campaign for this map:
viewtopic.php?t=23998
he has also included a DL link to map and all the necessary files for that campaign. Again this old game feels like new with driveable cars.
If you already downloaded map from link there, you might want to download official 1.01 version and replace beta version with that. No buildings at lake anymore bug fixed!
kap

maybe you could change the hardwareshader one trees to the slovakia or the MTO ones. (Easy done in load.ini)
Now the Pacific are selected which I think are not as appropriate as it could be.

JG3_VonHahn Wrote:maybe you could change the hardwareshader one trees to the slovakia or the MTO ones. (Easy done in load.ini)
Now the Pacific are selected which I think are not as appropriate as it could be.
As said, it is easy to change that in load.ini, so users can do that. I will consider to do that in future versions, though.
Kap

WOW!
great work, guys, thank you!!!! Big Grin
hasta la victoria siempre! :wink:

[Image: victoria.jpg]

good work guys. Regarding bridges..well, you can trick a little bit (I did on ebro1938 map) cheating on level of river parts you want to pass bridges through. Although I have not used it yet, I learned you can use the bridge object set (sorry that I don't remember right now whose), vehickes won't be cheated but apparently trains will, and anyway the look will be good
regards

by the way, If I may, I would suggest to call this map "Andaluc

Nice kapteeni. Wanna fly this ! Big Grin

One thing is clear now, with so many nice maps and new high standard of quality textures the "problem" is coming more and more from objects and roads. lack of detail, bad quality textures.

We are lucky to have lal_rone or vp moders to repaint it too, but we need clearly a revolution in that too. You map will be so nice with high resolution castle textures...

redko Wrote:Nice kapteeni. Wanna fly this ! Big Grin

One thing is clear now, with so many nice maps and new high standard of quality textures the "problem" is coming more and more from objects and roads. lack of detail, bad quality textures.

We are lucky to have lal_rone or vp moders to repaint it too, but we need clearly a revolution in that too. You map will be so nice with high resolution castle textures...
Yeah! It is mazing how the new object textures for def buildings improved the game.
Kap

Small video about the map:
Youtube:

Photobucked (better quality - takes longer to open):
[Image: th_PhotoStory1.jpg]

[quote="ftarquisa"]good work guys. Regarding bridges..well, you can trick a little bit (I did on ebro1938 map) cheating on level of river parts you want to pass bridges through. Although I have not used it yet, I learned you can use the bridge object set (sorry that I don't remember right now whose), vehickes won't be cheated but apparently trains will, and anyway the look will be good
regards

by the way, If I may, I would suggest to call this map "Andaluc

amazing piece of map modding 8)

GREAT!!! I must build something for this map. It looks amazing!

Poltava Wrote:GREAT!!! I must build something for this map. It looks amazing!
Big Grin
Kap!

I love You

Looks great!

I always fantasized about flying in the war that drew in the likes of Ernest Hemingway Wink

A little history to help bring it to life more:
America's fighter ace of the Spanish Civil War

BTW- aren't the Egypt objects included in UP and HSFX already?

Thanks!

Triad