Flight Manuals

Could an admin please make this a sticky?

So, people have been beating me over the head lately about not making a contribution to the community. Here's one that I thought would be valuable...

If this is successful, then I will post a flight manual for most every plane you could ask for. I thought this would help since people have been having trouble with the cutting edge FM's as of late that are just like the real planes. I'll start with the P-40...

P-40D/E/K/N
http://www.mediafire.com/?njd2giunmtj

Shouldn't this be in the Reference Center thread?

Blue Skies, Happy Landings.

-Doodle

I'd love one for the Ar 196, Ju 88, He 111 if you got them

P-51 Mustang,
http://www.filestube.com/761d2ea519edce ... -1944.html

-Doodle

I can't find the Ar 196 or the He 111 right now, but I'll do some other searches later. Which variants of the Ju 88 do you want? Oh yeah, I have much better Mustang manuals if they are wanted...

Deac Wrote:Oh yeah, I have much better Mustang manuals if they are wanted...

Much better ones, eh? Don't really see the problem with the one I posted. I'm sure there's quite a few Mustang manuals over the internet.

-Doodle

Yeah... I have the P-51D/K one and the F-51D one. At the moment, I'm working on getting the P-51B, P-51B, P-51H, and A-36 manuals... I'll post what I get and trust me, this is good stuff. Any other requests?

B-239?

S~
Also, if you want more in depth, at amazon they have the reprints of the old FM's (field manual) in reprint for like, 5 bucks, I have the p-40, and it gived very good info as far as how to handle the ship, I put some of their stuff to the stick, and it actually worked with the flight models.

Thanks for the manuals guys,don't suppose you have any seafury stuff?

A good and detailed Bf 109 manual in English? I have two La-5 manuals for the versions with M-82 and M-82FN engines (both in Russian), if you're interested?

I find most of the manuals very interesting,I have already downloaded most of the ones in the reference section.I would love to add a few more to the collection Big Grin

This seems like a good idea, I

thanx max. nice site.

328th_Doodle Wrote:Shouldn't this be in the Reference Center thread?

-Doodle

Aye, it should Big Grin Moved Wink Keep em coming chaps.