B24D WIP

Lookin' good!

"Ploesti Pack" of skins already in the works...

Update as always, page one

Stunning internals... I only wish that this could be applied to the rest of the heavies. Oh well, I think I'd still end up flying the speedy Droop Snoot anyways. Still, they look great and actually make a fighter pilot want to take a ride as a gunner.

Thanks

Once I have the Sperry its only natural to add it to the 17's. What's next is allot of work ahead.

Personally, I'd rather spend the time to do the heavies justice than to get something out. All it's going to take is time.

Sweet! My grandpa was a B-24 ball turret gunner (but thankfully just missed the war because they yanked him out to retrain him as a radar operator when they started deleting sperry ball turrets and replacing some with H2X). Also, as cool as turrets and guns are, the navigator/bombadier station is so much more important (and I don't doubt challenging). Very glad to see this in progress. (Seriously, how many planes have the B-25 nose in them now?)

WOW Confusedhock: It looks so nice you are a god for me 8)

...Confusedhock:.... thats is all i can do or say.... Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

I'm going to so kill lots of these over Wewak Big Grin

Nice work!

K2

BF just make sure you don't fly a Ronson.

Thanks for the compliment, texturing on the pit has started and I'll show some screens sometime next week.

Ha ha ha Ronsons light up first time everytime..... :lol:

Hats off guys,

simply stunning!

I would like to share an image with you guys:

[Image: Rompeculos%20H-R.jpg]

It's a B-24 D Liberator flown by Roberto Frederick Houston an Argentinean who was english descendent and volunteered for the RAF. He was asigned to the SEAC and started flying missions with the 355th Squadron in India. His Liberator was called "El Rompeculos" which in spanish means "The Ass Breaker" haha or a more similar to english terms "The Ass Kicker" haha. It would be awsome to have a skin done to remember this crazy Argentinean who went to fly and fight for a foreing country.

My Kindest Regards! Smile

Sumamente macanudo!

(absolutely very cool)

Might just skin that plane for fun and include it when everyone has the D model

Yeah! Thanks Monguse! Muchas Gracias Lad! It would be of great fun to have that skin, if you are interested the planes markings were N BZ 844. And thanks for youre work on the Lib!

Cheers! Smile

~S~

I would be most interested in that skin as a memorial to that

brave and great chap and his crew.

So many stories, all most valuable to tell who we are.

Strider