Using 2 keyboards recognised seperately- HID macros anybody?

Hi i am keen to map commands to 2 keyboards and use them individually, so that by pressing "A" on one keyboard for autopilot the "A" on the other keyboard can be mapped to another function. I came across this
[/url]http://hidmacros.medek.info/whatisit.php[/url] but havent got it to work with IL2. Any info on this would be fantastic,
thanks
fred

"what"4

S~
Thanx Farmer Fred, I been trying to figure out how to do this for sme time, I actually am working on a Virtual pit, mounted to plywood, inverted, I usse the space bar for my canopy, so I inverted the keyboard and mounted it, works well, but I was always wanting to know how to reassign keyboards, now, thanx to you I do!!
Respectfully,
George

For the same reasons as skyomish, no problem chap, love to see some pictures of your simpit! Do you have any tips? Especially on getting independent keyboards working, as I'm terrible at getting my head around software!!

i think that PPjoy can help you.

Take a look at the CH Products Multi-function panel as an alternative to more keyboards. They are fully programmable, plus you can create templates to make them look like aircraft controls. I have been using one for about a month and it is great.

vonofterdingen Wrote:Take a look at the CH Products Multi-function panel as an alternative to more keyboards. They are fully programmable, plus you can create templates to make them look like aircraft controls. I have been using one for about a month and it is great.

S~
My big question friend, would be will CH components work with my X52??