[VIDEO] SOW:BOB SPITFIRE TEST

happy days.. Bung Ho chaps..

Whats with all the shaking? Instrument needles all over the place as well. Looked like it had lost a prop blade or something.

Holy Mother of God ! Holy Grail ! , Holy Cow ! ,
Holy Shit ! , OMG !! , WOW !!! Confusedhock:
[Image: lemur.gif]

Now look who's talking Big Grin nice video ,
job superb well done Oleg and team !! Big Grin

S! HG

Quote:Whats with all the shaking? Instrument needles all over the place as well. Looked like it had lost a prop blade or something

Looks like hes throwing the spit around like a maniac, accounts for the ac shaking - possibly the same cause for the instruments?

Oh, and that might have been one of the sexiest videos I've seen, at least since last night Confusedhock:

genbrien Wrote:If it's in DX9... I just cant imagine the awsomness of the DX11 version.... Confusedhock:

Confusedhock:

HG mate; I love your gifs Big Grin

philip.ed Wrote:Bleedin hell! Someone pinch me Wink OK, this is going to be stickied/made an announcement Wink

Great find. Do you know of any more vids? Big Grin

Nops, bust just do as I do. Try to search for SOW things every day Big Grin

BB

Hi philip.ed ,
I couldn't resist to take a picture of me after seeing this video Big Grin
It was quite shocking ingame footage and we haven't seen anything yet !
It's gonna be a blast marvelous WWII air combat action simulator ever !
I am in love already , after I saw also ground smokes effects screenshots ,
it have everything looking realistic and visual immersion will be tremendous Tongue

[Image: 10234.gif]

S! HG

onbre effects are impressive! Confusedhock:
it promises to be very interesting? :lol:
@+

yow!, it's the 'G' effects to the pilot's head that is the most impressive!

If this wont be recognised as game of the year 2010, then some game reviewing sites will get burned down...

lol.. extreme, but lol!!

lol I know this is sad, but I sort of learnt it by heart now, and I'm pretending to fly with my joystick and do the noises with my mouth WROOOOOOOOOOOOMMM LOL

Alex T. Wrote:lol I know this is sad, but I sort of learnt it by heart now, and I'm pretending to fly with my joystick and do the noises with my mouth WROOOOOOOOOOOOMMM LOL
Big Grin

Alex T. Wrote:lol I know this is sad, but I sort of learnt it by heart now, and I'm pretending to fly with my joystick and do the noises with my mouth WROOOOOOOOOOOOMMM LOL

Hahah LOL Big Grin

Confusedhock:

Did you guys notice the white caps appearing and disappearing on the water? How about that sunlight-awesome!