Battle of Santa Cruz 1942
Guadalcanal 1942-43
Battle of Rennell Islands 1943
Russell Islands 1943
New Georgia 1943
Vella Lavella 1943
Invasion of Bougainville 1943
Bougainville 1944

Campaign tested offline with IL-2 1946 V4.09m HSFX 4.1/UP 2.01 Mod and DCG Version 3.46

DCG Version 3.46 or higher
Download: http://www.lowengrin.com

Maps:
-------
The Slot Maps by "Team Pacific" V1.3 (Contained in HSFX 4.1 and UP 2.01!)

Santa Cruz Islands and Rennell Islands V1.1:http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...highlight=

(Both new maps also contained in this Download!)

Made some changes to the older subcampaigns:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Reworked Roads and Ship Routes,also the number of deployed units
for the subcampaigns "Invasion of Bougainville 1943" and "Bougainville 1944".
Reworked Ship Routes for "New Georgia 1943".
Changed Startposition of Ondonga Seaplane Base,Segi Airstrip and Barakoma Airstrip.
Added new HSFX planes to all subcampaigns.

Before you start a Campaign, take a look in the "READ ME" file, please!

Credits:
---------
Many thanks to Paul Lowengrin for his support and Dynamic Campaign Generator!
The "Team Pacific" for the historical Slot Maps!
Widowmaker for his work and his class.dcg,payloads.dcg,allpayloads.dcg and gobjects.dcg files I used for this campaign
and the AAS/SAS Modders for their Mods!

Campaign incl. new maps:http://www.mediafire.com/?z6h64wb3nibcr2l

update 18.1.2012:
Added the Ki-45 Hei (4.09m) by TD/Jason/Cirx/Epervier to the campaign!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tested with DBW 1.71 and DCG 3.47beta6!

I added the Ki-45 Hei by "Kashiide(Daidalos Team)/SAS~CirX/western0221/SAS~Epervier/Birdman/MIKEGTJK and Hayate" to the standard campaign, the F4U-1 by "Muas" if you want!
Added also an enlarged version of the Rennell maps to the campaign! Not necessary for the campaign, only a small addition!

When aircraft should still explode at mission start and the like, please post here!

update 5.5.2012:
---------------------
I have forgotten to pack the text files into the Rennell map folders! Thereby should be distributed the text on the map a little better!
I've also corrected some minor errors on my part!
New files uploaded!

Many thanks to Paul Lowengrin for his support and Dynamic Campaign Generator,the "Team Pacific" for the historical Slot Maps,
"Slink" for the reworked DCG files for 3.47, the beta tester "Moezilla","Semor","Tanda01" and "78thFG_WindWpn" for their work and time
and all "AAS/SAS and FM Modder for their Mods!

Solomons V1.6 DBW: http://www.mediafire.com/?45wwm6qbt3mzcmc

Happy landings!

Question

I have HSFX 4. installed, do I need to also instal the DCG Generator in order for this campain to work, as it really interests me and I would love to fly in it.

Also, if I do need to instal it, how do I install it with HSFX installed

Thanks

Foxman Wrote:Question

I have HSFX 4. installed, do I need to also instal the DCG Generator in order for this campain to work, as it really interests me and I would love to fly in it.

Also, if I do need to instal it, how do I install it with HSFX installed

Thanks

Hi Foxman!

Yes, to play this campaign, you have to install the Dynamic Campaign Generator (DCG)!
You have to proceed in the same way as if you have an unmodified version of Il-2!

DCG Installation Instructions:http://www.lowengrin.com/content.php?article.9

If you have installed the DCG, please read the installation instructions in the "Read me" file of the campaign!

Hope it helps!

My "problem child" subcampaign "Battle of Eastern Solomons" has apparently not yet working as I thought!
That is why I have this and the subcampaign "Guadalcanal43" again completely reworked!
Both campaigns have then tested again for each party, and they work!
I have also created an extra folder to include the Seaplane "N1K1 Kyofu" by Ranwers in the campaigns! More is in the related Read me file!
Thanks!

Changes V1.4:
1. Made mainly changes to the Vella Lavella subcampaign, e.g. new Ship routes for both parties!
2. Reduced fuel for all B-24, B-25 and PBY squadrons in all subcampaigns for better take off performance!
3. I took the Bf-110-G2 instead of the K-46 III Kai into Service (June43) to simulate the Ki-45 "Nick"!
I recommend these Bf-110 skins for the campaign:http://www.freewebs.com/gregboyington/ijaafki4546.htm
4. Changed payloads for all Fighters so that they all have e.g. droptanks for their missions!

This should be the last update for this Campaign! Have fun and thanks for the many downloads till now!

Truly magnificent!

Am a big fan of the Pacific-environment, sea, beach, sun and the like...... Smile

Thank you! ++

pierre1946 Wrote:Truly magnificent!

Am a big fan of the Pacific-environment, sea, beach, sun and the like...... Smile

Thank you! ++

Yes, the same by me! The reason could be, because I come from the dark, cold and rainy north! :lol:

I forgot to rename a location in the endcampaign.dcg! So you cant finish as an allied pilot the Vella subcampaign!
I uploaded a new campaign file and now everything works!
Sorry for it! :oops:

Does this work with 4.101?

SAVVY_JACK Wrote:Does this work with 4.101?

Hi,
I think not!
I will wait for the next DCG version and try to make an update!
I hope DCG 3.46 is compatible with the new Modpack versions!
I want also to make later an unmodded version of this campaign for the included Slot map in 4.10!

Lonestar Wrote:
SAVVY_JACK Wrote:Does this work with 4.101?

Hi,
I think not!
I will wait for the next DCG version and try to make an update!
I hope DCG 3.46 is compatible with the new Modpack versions!
I want also to make later an unmodded version of this campaign for the included Slot map in 4.10!

Ah pooowy! I'll be waiting :mrgreen:

Our little group has been using the Campaign with DCG for a couple of months now (we're currently in the Guadalcanal phase). We started with 4.10 and then upgraded to 4.101 with no problems at all.

I should point out that we are NOT using ANY mods at all.

tomoose Wrote:Our little group has been using the Campaign with DCG for a couple of months now (we're currently in the Guadalcanal phase). We started with 4.10 and then upgraded to 4.101 with no problems at all.

I should point out that we are NOT using ANY mods at all.

Hi,
You allready have made an unmodded version of this campaign and it works with DCG V3.45, right?

Nope, downloaded the 3rd party campaign from M4T. Haven't created anything.

Ok, I downloaded the DCG generator and followed the instructions on third party campaigns. I downloaded the Extended Solomons campaign and it did open. However, I have no slot map so I did get an error stating such. Where do I get the map?

Crap, never mind...I see it. I have a headache trying to catch-up with you guys!!