carrier plane placement

im running 1.2 evrything seems to be fine other then one thing
i cant figure out.when i make a carrier mission and place my planes
they line up four wide now rather then there normal pretake off placement.
also theres a runway marker there now.then they take turns spowning into the forword most spot and take off the deck.
i looked for anyone with the same prob but found nothing,any thoughts..thanks as always for your help.

It sounds like you have the Carrier Takeoff mod installed and working.

so this is normal now ? seems messed up.so if say eight planes are about to take off they line up in 4 wide and two deep.
all wings folded and one by one they spawn forward from the rest and begin take off..?
im talking coop so you have to wait till your plane moves by itself to the front of the pack to take off.
.this cant be right is it? thanks for the reply

[Image: nqv514.jpg]

Yes, that is how the Carrier Takeoff mod works. If the aircraft are manned by AI they will do so on their own, but human flown planes must release chocks, pull forward clear of the other planes and spread their wings, then take off. This is very close to how it was done for real. One of the biggest benefits of this mod is that now you can place up to 24+ aircraft on a carrier for a mission, making it much more realistic.

Are you building these missions yourself?

ok VT-51_Razor,much thanks.yes makeing our own missions have for yrs,were a small multi gameing clan.. and thanks to all modders for keeping this game the best..and evryone here for keeping it alive..
10-78 Zabr0

pluss if you pull up to the front of the carrier ( one that has a catapult ) pull up to the catapult and press chocks you will conect to the catapult one done put engine to full power flaps to take off and realese chocks and the cat will fire you

nice i must see this ..witch carrier has a catapult.
update ..found it ...way to cool..you all never stop amazine me....thanks guys as always!