Crashes at 20%, need a reply [CLOSED]

DO NOT POST ANYTHING ANYMORE

Need more info as to what are you installing???
What version and how are you making the install????

Forget it. :roll:

http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,1598.0.html Could be a problem with class files or a patch the link I gave you is very helpful in these cases.

DO NOT POST SOMETHING THAT HAS A LINK TO ANOTHER MOD WEBSITE I DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!

Sorry man Just trying to help,95% of the people here would have given you the same link.It's to bad your missing out on a lot of great stuff,once again very sorry.

:twisted: throw it away and get a new one.

Me410Hornet Wrote:DO NOT POST SOMETHING THAT HAS A LINK TO ANOTHER MOD WEBSITE I DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!

Don't be ridicoulous.... and I think Bravo is talking about your attitude :wink:

1) Until now I thought the most annoying thing is people asking for help without taking the effort of explaining what exactly is the situation (details on install, etc...) nor what exactly they want. "explain me how"... how what? EXPLAIN CLEARLY what you would like to be informed about, otherwise its useless.

2) Now I see I was wrong the MOST annoying thing is someone asking help, get offered some and then rejecting it hysterically (BIG CASE LETTERS!) for all the wrong reasons.

You just did the 2 MOST annoying things... don't expect too much help now until you change attitude (and what was that "forget it :roll: " about? you are the one who's post is not clear, so don't even dare to complain.... dito: GROW UP)

...leave him be, guys...he obviously doesn't really want help....
let him sort it out himself... :roll:

we have a saying in my country: ....'as jy dom is, moet jy sukkel....'
it's perfectly applicable here :???:

Ok I've had enough of all your trash talk just stop posting I'll reinstall it. :bumbed

ok, and this is also not the right forum for this post, anyway. it's not a bug report, it's an installation problem.
20% crash is missing classfiles.
this you would have known by now if you had listened to earlier advice....so, by ignoring these guys and calling us trash you're just spiting yourself. happy struggles. :roll:

what is 70% crash ? any idear ?

70% crash is problem with objects in static.ini - either missing or incorrect entries.. :wink:

ok thanks malone il start checking
over and out