Perfect Map Textures
Hakenkruz Enabler
EFFECTS High
Atm_modv3.1 Wind,Turb & Prop
Atm_mod Original
Advanced Engine Management
6DOF_Tracker_2_0_sHr

i have hsfx 4.1

AAA mod changes Anti-Aircraft-Art. characteristics.
Perfect maps textures change the look of the map
Hakenkruz enable let swastikas show on finnish and german airplanes
EFFECTS Hight makes better visuals like dust, fire etc.
Atm's changes the characteristics of engines and wind (I think)
Advanced engine bla bla make the managing of engines more complex
what 6DOF Tracker does? I dont know say it me!

Hi rzwan
Not being a modder or technical genius in any way, I will try to answer to the best of my ability..... :wink:

ZloyPetrushkO_AAAmod_fast:
Changes AAA (anti-aircraft, that is - not the mod) behavior to a more realistic kind. Can

The zloy mod is useful online, AAA stops shooting if you fly head on them when the crew runs out Big Grin

Gentlemen I installed like your instructions said and did everything like the first guy posted in this forum and I dont get any mods. I did a fresh install from 4.07 to 4.08m then to 4.09m then HSFX 4.0, then HSFX 4.1 and then the fixer. I created a shortcut with the JSGME put the history mod in and some others, went to quick flight to see if there were any new aircraft and nothing was there. I am requesting some help. Thank You very much for all of your efforts, I would really like to see these incredible mods.
If I have to do a clean install I will. Can you just break it down for me, is there a + or - or a file I have to move or save to make this work?
Thank You
Respectfully
OC77th-G-Spot

OC77, are you sure that you directed the install to the correct place? I've heard of this happening to others. Did you test 4.09 to see if it worked before you installed HSFX? It should have shown "4.09m" in the loadup screen, and you should have had the Fokker XXI added to your plane list, for example.
What kind of loadup screen do you see when you start the game? It should be a picture of a table with photos, letters, and a cup of coffee. Lower left of screen should read HSFX 4.11
rzwan, you will find that if you enable advanced engine management that you will need to let the oil pressure/temperature rise to an acceptable level before you run up the engine for takeoff. Otherwise the engine will either run rough and underpowered or will seize up.

Murph probably hit it on the nose. When you initially install the HSFX mods MAKE SURE the path goes to the correct folder.

Personally, I did a complete uninstall from "add/remove programs" AND ALSO deleted the remaining Ubisoft folders before I did the clean install.

I installed it to the UBOSOFT folder not to the the UBI SOFT folder. I see the corsair and DIADLOS team thing in blue on the left bottom corner. Can you give me the detailed instructions from a clean install with all the little folder changing + or _ and all the little tricks you guys do to get this to work. Please just break it down caveman style with instructions from A to Z thankyou very much for your time and patience.

Thankyou
Respectfully

OC77th-G-Spot

There are already step by step instructions for this....took me 3x's to get it right from a completely fresh install 4.08 +4.09+hsfx+hsfx4.1+fixer...

However, it does not contain skins for all the planes, nor the all aircraf mod,....so back up your MODS folder, Skins folder, Player file with all your button assignments

However it will add more maps to your quick flight and it seems to load much faster.

Don't give up, it's worth it.

It sounds like you have 4.09 installed alright- do you have the Fokker XXI in your plane list? If so, you're only having a problem with getting HSFX to install correctly. How did you download HSFX? The torrent is much less apt to get corrupted while downloading.
It really does sound as if you're not not setting the right install path for HSFX though. What do you see when you run the installer?

OC 77, I just had a thought. The folder you want to point HSFX to is not UBOSOFT- it's the folder within it that's called "Il2 1946" or some such. It sound like you're not getting to the right folder. When you open UBOSOFT in explorer, are you seeing a bunch of random files in there besides the game folder (Il2 1946) itself? If so, HSFX tried to install one folder out from the intended target folder.

Murph Wrote:OC 77, I just had a thought. The folder you want to point HSFX to is not UBOSOFT- it's the folder within it that's called "Il2 1946" or some such. It sound like you're not getting to the right folder. When you open UBOSOFT in explorer, are you seeing a bunch of random files in there besides the game folder (Il2 1946) itself? If so, HSFX tried to install one folder out from the intended target folder.
Look for a second folder called FORGOTTEN BATTLES if its there that is the problem.