HSFX, What does it add over 4.09m?

I found that after installing HSFX and fixers that it is missing the "all aircraft" and many, many skins?! The "all aircraft" mod is pretty darn essential to the 1946 wow factor.......anyone else experience this?

What do you mean by "All Aircraft?" You can download the new default skins package as a separate download from wherever you got the 4.09 patch.
I seem to recall having some issues with skins folders, but I just copied over my old skins folder from another install I had kept for backup.
HSFX contains all of the aircraft from UI 1.2, plus those from 4.09 (which UI does'nt include unless you add them manually) plus many more.

What I meant was, before HSFX I seem to remember being able to, in Quick Mission, fly like the B17, B24, B25, B29 etc. and others that only the AI seems to be able to fly.

There must be a problem with your install- I have all of those planes in my QMB and can fly them all. I have an older version of QMB+ that I have enabled through JSGME. Perhaps there is something you must do with the newer QMB in order to have them show up? Have you tried making a mission for one of these with the FMB, just to make sure they're in your game?

Where exactly are these lovely sounding 15" coastal gun emplacements menitoned in the readme?

Can they be added through the Mission Builder or are they fixed?

Thanks.

Do you have a link for the QMB+, I am not averse to adding it in through the JGSME mod activator