what does hsfx do

guys I had the original il2 then got the pacific sim... I then saw in another forum about the upcoming CK.. so I bought 1946..upgraded to 409...downloaded the seven parts of hsfx... now question 1...what does hsfx do? will it be necessary for CK....and also to install hsfx , I should just follow in order and the installation is automatic..thanks as usual for the input

Salute ALL hi ;-)

HSFX does nothing for CK.
All you will need is, IL2 1946 and the upgrad 408m
Then when CK comes out just put CK right on top of that and that
Install will then become WW1 only.

Am going to put this in the HSFX part of the site where you ask more about
HSFX and you can get more help on that there.

Deutschmark
WW1 Project Member.

It's kind of like BASF. It didn't make the game, it just makes the game better.... Big Grin

Upgrade to 4.09m with official patches before installing HSFX Mod Pack

I highly recommend the HSFX upgrades, especially if you are new; but what does it do you ask?

It incorporates many upgrades and modifications to the 1946 game, so YOU don't have to manually add them yourself = quick, virtually pain free flight-a-ganza!

PROS: Before HSFX, adding all the wonderful mods was a bit tricky, but after HSFX your are LOCKED AND LOADED.

HSFX is an all inclusive MOD, MORE MAPS, BETTER QUICK MISSIONS, ETC.

CONS: However, the only issue i've run into, is that it is missing quite a few skins for the different planes. If needed I will UTorrent my skin package so you don't have to download them all separately, like I'm doing for my brother-in-law.