Help with new rig please

Just updated to a much better pc and graphics card ,can someone help me to get things rockin with maximum eyecandy for my new rig

Processor AMD Phenom ™II X2 550 processor 3.10 GHz
4.0 GB RAM
32 bit operating system Windows 7

Windows score card

Processor 6.4
Memory RAM 7.0
Graphics 7.3
Gaming graphics 7.3
Primary hard disk 5.4

Graphics card
Nvidia GTX 260 super over clock
19 inch flat screen monitor
Trackir 3 pro with vector expansion and track clip pro

I am running 4.09 with UP2.0 modded with extra aircraft ,visual mods including uranium effects mod and other mods

I am after Nvidia settings, which nvidia drivers to use and a maxed out confini as well.
I am sure I have a great rig now ,just need to harness all the power!

Thanks in advance
Ceege1

Hello, I am nvidia user too, and I use 195.62 driver because it gives you best performance while giving you best performance in the newer games.

You can get it here.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7_winvi ... _whql.html

Make sure you delete every trace of your older drivers. To do that, read Philip.ed's thread in the PC Technical Help, I made a post there. which quotes:
Driver Sweeper.

Link Here: http://www.guru3d.com/category/driversweeper/

I suggest not running the installer, but use the binaries that can be extracted by winrar(7zip), etc.

When you clean the drivers, make sure you boot in the safe mode, then clear every trace, reboot into normal mode, install the new drivers, and you are set.

Hi,

Condradulations on a fantastic rig!

My tech help topic in the Sticky of this PC Tech Forum has exactly what an nVidia user like you needs! The information that I have for you is in there. " PC Technical Relationship to IL-2: This info helps everyone " STICKY at the top. The nHancer program explained in my topic has a version for you which will maximize your settings and even go beyond factory settings!

Enjoy!

By the way, get the nHancer after you update your graphics driver.