Saitek Pro Pedals Adjustment.

I just busted them out of the box today. I am trying to adjust the tension but the knob will not budge. Is there something I am missing. My buddy held them while I tried to turn the knob but still nothing. The tension is so hard now that they move all over. So I cant use them untill the tension is adjusted. If anyone knows I would appreciate the tip.

Thanks

Send them back to Saitek for replacement. TC

mate contact saitek Big Grin

Yeah they're buggered mate, i got mine not long back and the tension knob moves with ease, i would re-pack them and send them back!

I found mine initially to be very tight, but once I got it budged, it is fine.

I finnally got them to turn just a bit. This was enough to make them less stiff. Thanks for all the responses. I live in the middle east so sending them back is not an option (I have no patince) They are about to be used on my second rig. I cant wait to get home and play

Now that I think about it, I think I went out to my garage and got my big pair of Channel-Lock pliers to get that knob to move.
In any case, I think the base will still move around on you, and what I've done is screw them down to the floor so they stay put.
(not always an option, I realize)

LMAO, I can see it now, "Honey, I bolted the Pedals to the hardwood floor" Actually, I am single so it does not matter. I will build a plywood base to raise them off the ground some. Helps with my back pain too. But the answer for me is lots of velcro facing the carpet. I use only the "rough" part and stick it to the bottom of the wood base. Makes for a stable plataform.