[WIP] He 177A-5 - let me introduce you the german Griffon

Hi all, S!
I started to work on the He 177A-5 and this is a preliminary result:
[Image: he177.gif]
Some items are still lacking, damn suppliers, always late with their deliveries... 8)
I'm using LW 9.3 but more or less a month ago I found a 3D coverter that seems to work like a charm in converting the LightWave objects into 3D Studio Max format.
Geometry and textures are both maintained in the new .3ds file, so said the software-maker but I have not the possibiity to ascertain his statement.
Nevertheless, I think it's worthwhile to continue developing my project, or not? :roll:
Let me know your opinion...

greetings

Gianni

Amico mio ti bacerei le chiappe!!!!

Grazie

Keep working :wink:

yes yes yes! Big Grin

the 177 had a very interesting landing gear setup. each side had two main gear that retracted opposite eachother into the wing.

OberstDanjeje Wrote:Amico mio ti bacerei le chiappe!!!!

Grazie

Keep working :wink:

Confusedhock: Dio bbono!!! Alla faccia dell' entusiasmo!

Senza volermi sbilanciare tanto quanto l' OberstDanjeje, direi che il progetto va senz' altro portato avanti, caro Gianni...
Quanto ai fornitori, minacciali di far interessare la Gestapo della cosa....

Looks awesome!

Looks AMAZING!!!! I say carry on, carry on, but I must confess, I am no 3D model expert, or even novice for that matter. I have been wishing for this aircraft since I saw it for the first time on the Luft Archive site, after that I made some more in depth studies and really love this aircraft!

Go ahead and finish it! It looks fantastic!

Cool looks good, can't wait.

Edit:
Recently bought a very nice book which has Technical drawings of many WW2 Aircraft from 1939-1945.
If anybody needs any Diagrams just Pm me and i'll check if I have them. Just for note Zorin might be interested in some Gloster Meteor F.Mk III Technical Drawings.

Got some great Technical Anotomy Drawings and Information on the He177. There was a typo in the Model of This particular Craft as you will see it sais Ju87D-3 which is actually the plane on the next page. But as they type of Craft in the description it sais heavy bomber and missile carrier and also if you check part #206 which is the FuG 203b Kehl III missile-control equipment then if you check on wikipedia or whatever then you will see it is the A3/R4 Variant. Just zoom in to read.

Beautiful work. Well done. Yes please continue. Big Grin Like the Dornier Do17z and Dornier Do 217 much needed.

Gofo Wrote:Hi all, S!
I think it's worthwhile to continue developing my project, or not? :roll:

Definitely worthwhile! I would kill to have this magnificent plane in game. A must for late war germany. Skinners would be very happy too: camo patterns for it are awesome. Please, do no let this project down!

Ottimo lavoro! Bella anche l'immagine del tuo avatar, con il grado da GArs. Non ne ho mai visto uno simile, era per caso uno di quelli da appendere all'occhiello del taschino della camicia? Anche se lo stemma dei GArs

Please carry on and take your time Gofo make her beautiful

OberstDanjeje Wrote:Amico mio ti bacerei le chiappe!!!!
Is it a promise or a threat? In both cases a horrifying idea. Brrrr...
5AFKing Wrote:Quanto ai fornitori, minacciali di far interessare la Gestapo della cosa.... Confusedhock:
The Gestapo's guys did not listen to me, too busy in investigating about some of our political men 8). I spoke directly to Herr Speer, he granted me any support :wink: .
[quote="rubens51"]Non ne ho mai visto uno simile, era per caso uno di quelli da appendere all'occhiello del taschino della camicia? Anche se lo stemma dei GArs

So we are colleagues! I attended the 117

Upgraded your project to [WIP] status if you don't mind :wink:

Arctic