[MOD fix] MXY-7 patch

This mod patches G4M2E & MXY-7 With Cockpit & Gunners mod: (The link is inoperative)
U should have it first, before U can get benifit from this patch.

Features of the mod:

increased amatol warhead power - (!) to comply with AAA rules and full netplay compatibility effective only offline.
Feature added for technical accuracy and by reason of that default destructive effect definitely not worth do die for;

sealed cockpit - for historical accuracy. If U get in cockpit of this bird, your doom will be sealed :mrgreen:;

cockpit moved to more low and forward position - but besides of increased technical accuracy and possiblity of using iron pin on fuselage for aiming, it also creates some
visual atrefacts.
[Image: grab0002m.jpg]

So U may decide to refuse this feature by not overwriting *.him file while installing this patch.

Link to download patch: http://www.filefront.com/16406665/MXY-7_patch.rar

To install patch unpack the RAR file to the folder, there your G4M2E & MXY-7 mod installed, probably, \MODS\G4M2E_and_MXY-7
Overwrite desired files.

Credits to MrJolly, PeaceLovinHippy & Lt.Wolf, original mod makers.

What does this patch actually do?

EDIT: Ok I can't belive that from all my searching on this forum I never found that Mod. I actually thought this was a fix for V-1 but OMG it's completely different so Thanks!

The Folder you want to apply this mod into is actually/MODS/files

[quote="Verh

well installed this mod and i've not been able to sink any ship..
hitted the us carrier genetic like 3 times and still no damage or sinking Confused
any help?

jente Wrote:well installed this mod and i've not been able to sink any ship..
hitted the us carrier genetic like 3 times and still no damage or sinking Confused
any help?
D@mn. Of course, my mistake. Having nasty habits to do silly mistakes in simple things.
Fixed. Link updated: http://www.filefront.com/16406665/MXY-7_patch.rar
This version sinks carrier with two hits.

But, I'm thinking, it may be not exactly correct.
According to historical data, Ohka NOT SINKS destroyer-size ship, for example. It blows it apart, to pieces :!:
What supposed to happen with the carrier, I'm not sure of. But, in the game, kamikaze attack of plane with 1000kg bomb sinks carrier with just one hit. Or it requres two succesiful hits of such bombs, e.g. SC1000.

Reminding, new things woks off-line only (U R not server, nor client).