[WIP] pimp my ride - USAAF cockpits pack

Nice to see you're improving the 38 further, although the push buttons did have their alpha fixed in the last version. Good find on the throttle quadrant, I hadn't noticed it.

Any reason you chose to remove the moving flap/gear indicator?

aviatorsneah Wrote:very nice! this is the kind of stuff that will keep people flying IL2 for a long time even after SoW comes out.
+1

JAMF Wrote:Nice to see you're improving the 38 further, although the push buttons did have their alpha fixed in the last version. Good find on the throttle quadrant, I hadn't noticed it.

Any reason you chose to remove the moving flap/gear indicator?

hi m8... long time no see

to cut to the chase , i didn't use your mod as basic just some instruments (from instruments pack) , radio and idea for stick ... i don't have your final version so i wouldn't know what got fixed .

As for L/G ; flaps goes , i won't include any class file in this pack so i'm sure it is CRT 2 compatible for online users

btw , as i said earlier i constantly improving all those pits ... so final version will look significantly better than on those pics/movie

thanks for stopping by

reg
Z
p.s. BTW, how come my posts count got from 7000+ to just 4000+

Hi zo, DM's been cleaning the forum so we have all lost posts (I've lost over 1000) Big Grin

Nice to see you again mate. Please re-submit your avatar and sig (although the sig won't show up Sad )

fly_zo Wrote:As for L/G ; flaps goes , i won't include any class file in this pack so i'm sure it is CRT 2 compatible for online users
Ah, so it will not have the other fixes included, like the corrected fuel amount or the flap lever positions?

You can have a look here, for the completely reworked P-38: http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...25&t=16375. You're welcome to use other things from the package, like the seat and pedals that come with alpha slots and holes. Cool

JAMF Wrote:
fly_zo Wrote:As for L/G ; flaps goes , i won't include any class file in this pack so i'm sure it is CRT 2 compatible for online users
Ah, so it will not have the other fixes included, like the corrected fuel amount or the flap lever positions?

that's correct , as this is independent mod ( not part of HSFX or UP or any other ) i'm afraid that is the only way to ensure CRT 2 compatibility

Quote:You can have a look here, for the completely reworked P-38: http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...25&t=16375. You're welcome to use other things from the package, like the seat and pedals that come with alpha slots and holes. Cool

thanks for offer , will take a look

reg
Z

philip.ed Wrote:Hi zo, DM's been cleaning the forum so we have all lost posts (I've lost over 1000) Big Grin

Nice to see you again mate. Please re-submit your avatar and sig (although the sig won't show up Sad )

ahh i see .... i've made 3000 useless posts > shame on me ... shame ! :wink:

cheers
Z

Or they were in topics with duff d/l links Big Grin Probably this is the case. I can think of users who've probably got 3000-posts of useless things though Big Grin

philip.ed Wrote:Or they were in topics with duff d/l links Big Grin Probably this is the case. I can think of users who've probably got 3000-posts of useless things though Big Grin
Yeah, I can name at least one too. Nice to agree in some things, isn't it?

Guilty conscience :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbw_BxDwdjk

God, you hate me that much ... Eminem in my thread

Cry

Z

This?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okd3hLlvvLw

fly_zo Wrote:God, you hate me that much ... Eminem in my thread

Cry

Z

I am the real-slim-shady Big Grin

I need you get into em Wink

Whoah!
A get your hands in the air, and get to clappin 'em
and like, back and forth because ah
this is.. what you thought it wasn't
It beez.. the brothers representin' the Dirty Dozen
I be the F-R-O the double G *coughing in background*
And check out the man he goes by the name of er...

Eminem:

Slim Shady, brain dead like Jim Brady
I'm a M80, you Lil' like that Kim lady
I'm buzzin, Dirty Dozen, naughty rotten rhymer
Cursin at you players worse than Marty Schottenheimer
You wacker than the motherf*cker you bit your style from
You ain't gonna sell two copies if you press a double album
Admit it, f*ck it, while we comin out in the open
I'm doin acid, crack, smack, coke and smokin dope then
My name is Marshall Mathers, I'm an alcoholic (Hi Marshall)
I have a disease and they don't know what to call it
Better hide your wallet cause I'm comin up quick to strip your cash
Bought a ticket to your concert just to come and whip your ass

:mrgreen:

EDIT_zo, I can clean this topic if you want?

I thought this thread was about ( pimp my ride - USAAF cockpits pack )
The way its going here it could find it self in open forum... :wink:

Hi Zo nice to see you Smile nice cockpits there you did.

Deutschmark

Deutschmark Wrote:I thought this thread was about ( pimp my ride - USAAF cockpits pack )
The way its going here it could find it self in open forum... :wink:

Hi Zo nice to see you Smile nice cockpits there you did.

Deutschmark

howdy Big Grin

nah, you know Phillip and his off topic style .... i'm sure with next update thread will get back on track

reg
Z