[WIP]Cnoppie's chattermod

This mod will disable the annoying "What are you doing? Stop that! Aarrghhh!" and remove "This is six" and "One, " Chatter.

The "Censoring" is a bit lighter than in CY6's mod.

I've edited some samples so the guy shouting "I'm on fire!" stops in the middle of the sentence and the radio will crackle for a while.

Tell me if you want more features.

I'm trying to remove some parts of the text in the HUD chatter. So far nothing...

Download

Installation:
Drop to your MODS folder.

Note

If you want more immersive experience while flying with RAF, I'd recommend the speech pack which comes with this great campaign by compans:
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/t ... 939/1.html

Is this all based around stock sounds?

philip.ed Wrote:Is this all based around stock sounds?
Yes. Some of them edited.

I'd be interested in this, but I only really fly RAF and I don't like the stock voices....

that's a shame. I know there was an edited version of one of Compans' voice-packs, but I can't find a working D/L link for it.

philip.ed Wrote:I'd be interested in this, but I only really fly RAF and I don't like the stock voices....

that's a shame. I know there was an edited version of one of Compans' voice-packs, but I can't find a working D/L link for it.
Thanks for the tip. This is a WIP. I told you to tell any ideas Big Grin 'Will update it when I come up with something RAF stuff.

The pack included in Reflected's Biggin-Hill-Wing campaign is the best compilation of RAF voices IMO Wink

philip.ed Wrote:The pack included in Reflected's Biggin-Hill-Wing campaign is the best compilation of RAF voices IMO Wink
OK then, you have the link? I'd just remove the RAF part from mine...

It's on Mission4today. Go to the mods section and the camapign will be in the top-ten list. It's worth the download, and the campaign is really good Wink

philip.ed Wrote:It's on Mission4today. Go to the mods section and the camapign will be in the top-ten list. It's worth the download, and the campaign is really good Wink
Yeah, thanks! I found the original campaign reflected got the sounds from.

Thanks for this, cnopi Big Grin

The campaign is very nice, too.

S! Nightshade