Adding Mods to JSGME

I don't have yet installed HSFX 5.0, but if there is still the old wrapper.dll file, sure you could create a MODS folder.

Yep.

S!

Can there be an extra compatibility problem with visual effect mods in HSFX 5.0?

I wanted to install the Plutonium Maximum Effects mod (I just like the permanent flame and smoke too much :twisted: )
I copied the folder inside JSGMEmods, created a "Files" directory, moved all files and folders inside, enabled the mod through
JSGME but I stil get a CTD whenever I load a mission.

WN_Barbarossa Wrote:Can there be an extra compatibility problem with visual effect mods in HSFX 5.0?

I wanted to install the Plutonium Maximum Effects mod (I just like the permanent flame and smoke too much :twisted: )
I copied the folder inside JSGMEmods, created a "Files" directory, moved all files and folders inside, enabled the mod through
JSGME but I stil get a CTD whenever I load a mission.

First,

To my knowledge they already used a lot of the effects from H&G in HSFX 5. Some mods can not be used with the new version of the game due to class file changes.
For now, I wouldn't use any mods from HSFX 4 w/ HSFX 5 unless you know they are compatible.

I haven't had the time to test all of the mods yet, but for the most part the mods that I tested for 4.10.1 work just fine.

S!

This will be news to some people Big Grin ...

See my HSFX 5.0 Simple Mod Guide
viewtopic.php?f=106&t=31573&p=351216#p351216

Fireskull

Hello,

The HSFX 5.01 fix patch and the Mod Activator/buttons issue have been released...

NEWS! HSFX 5.01 fix and Mods Activator!
viewtopic.php?f=106&t=31607

Smile
Fireskull