[Map] Palau V2 Download

Hi guys.

It seams that we have another web site now.

I wish you all the best.

An as this is a new beginning, here is a trailer for the Palau V2....with fully playable airfields this time.

Enjoy...the map is coming in the next couple of days

Red:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY9dVKtzpts

[Image: 4685829445_703a4a1054_b.jpg]
[Image: 4685829131_db5f19e2f9_b.jpg]
[Image: 4685828889_4f406d0ca4_b.jpg]
[Image: 4685828265_89d87ef8f2_b.jpg]
[Image: 4686460040_75ccd31192_b.jpg]
[Image: 4686459630_fc4673d23a_b.jpg]
[Image: 4686459294_680794b8c3_b.jpg]
[Image: 4685826709_b14e5ee7cd_b.jpg]
[Image: 4684943599_1d32b0ec77_b.jpg]
[Image: 4685575666_f0468334e2_b.jpg]

July 18 2010 UPDATE - DL link for Plau V2

Here it is guys. Sory to be late, i get some problems...

Enjoy this:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7bi4qabaftxepeq/Palau V2.zip

http://www.filefront.com/17114803/Palau%20V2.zip

[Image: 4806264102_11428da137_b.jpg]

to install this map:

1 - put the file "redko_Palau" into you mod file like this:

MODS/MAPMODS/maps/redko_Palau

2 - put the texture file "redko_tex" into your Tex file like this:

MODS/MAPMODS/maps/_Tex/redko_tex/Palau

3 - and add in your all.ini file located into your MODS/MAPMODS/maps folder the following line:

redko_palau redko_palau/load.ini
palauOnline redko_palau/Online_load.ini

I HAVE EXISTING MISSIONS/CAMPAINS:

before posting error messages problems on the threat, if you are trying to play missions and/or campains i already have from the stock map for exemple and you get a message saying "error string out of range" do not worry.
i changed some bilding on the new version on this map, so your mission try to load them, and they don't exist anymore you have this message!

solution is easy :

go to missions folder, there we you have the mission or the campains your are trying to play. for EACH mission, locate the .mis file. For EACH mission paying this map, go to "HOUSE" chapter, and erase ALL what you have in this chapter and only this chapter.
check also if the name of the map is correct.....and that's all
save
exit
...and play

Hey mate, I deleted the other topic Wink this looks gorgeous Wink

Ok tanks.
better like this Wink

Hello Redko
As one the no doubt many fans of your excellent work Confusedhock: ...Thanks for your efforts, they (as do all contributors) give the community something to always look forward to in the IL2 game/sim ...it's another ingredient as to why IL2 has come such a long way.
I, for one & as a mission builder, am looking very much forward to Palau V2 :!:
Cheers n Beers :mrgreen:
Sikshoota

Sikshoota Wrote:Hello Redko
As one the no doubt many fans of your excellent work Confusedhock: ...Thanks for your efforts, they (as do all contributors) give the community something to always look forward to in the IL2 game/sim ...it's another ingredient as to why IL2 has come such a long way.
I, for one & as a mission builder, am looking very much forward to Palau V2 :!:
Cheers n Beers :mrgreen:
Sikshoota

Thanks. Yea i guess il2 has some years more even with Storm of war release Smile

The DL link for Palau v2 is here, check the top of this page. Ok for beers....and looking for your mission for this map Wink

Like i say to a team8 before my second best map after bengali for sure TNXS A LOT!

Looks good Smile
Am sure you will see some nice missions made for this map.

Deutschmark

Awesome stuff. Beautiful retexture !!!! Thank You.

absolutly stunning Map m8 Smile But for me the link ain't working if i copy it.

S!

[Image: trees.jpg] Ended up with tree's in all the channels.How do I get rid of them?

Hello Redko,

I just dowloaded and installed V2, unfortunately the 2 maps do not load (java error, landscape cannot load etc in FMB).

I could load them with the load.ini files of V1 and the latest static.ini and textures, however I don't have the new airfields from V2 in that case. It seems I have a problem due to the new load.ini files related to the airfields?

My install is based on UP 2.01 plus a few mods.

Thanks in advance for your help. :roll:

vtrelut Wrote:Hello Redko,

I just dowloaded and installed V2, unfortunately the 2 maps do not load (java error, landscape cannot load etc in FMB).

I could load them with the load.ini files of V1 and the latest static.ini and textures, however I don't have the new airfields from V2 in that case. It seems I have a problem due to the new load.ini files related to the airfields?

Mmm.

Did you tryed playing directly a mission without going to fmb ?

On the load.ini try to do this:

Change

AirField0= redko_tex/palau/PalauField01.tga//redko_tex/palau/palau11.tga,8
AirField1= redko_tex/palau/palau11.tga,8
AirField2= redko_tex/palau/palaufield.tga,8//redko_tex/palau/palau11.tga,4
AirField3=

into

AirField0= redko_tex/palau/PalauField01.tga
AirField2= redko_tex/palau/palaufield.tga
AirField3=

Can see another reason. Get Phil_k campain and lunch it to see if you still have the problem. I may mistake but i check load.ini path and there is no error. I have the same install on my pc, excepted that the map is the standard one.

Instead of redko_palau, it's called palau....no need to ad lines on all.ini. If you prefer the keep the redko_palau name, juste check your all.ini to see if line redko_palau redko_palau/load.ini is there.

And check the correct path for texture file : you must put in on _Tex/redko_tex/Palau.

Rowddy Wrote:absolutly stunning Map m8 Smile But for me the link ain't working if i copy it.

S!

Try this mate, an alternative filefront link :

http://www.filefront.com/17114803/Palau%20V2.zip

redko Wrote:
vtrelut Wrote:Hello Redko,

Mmm.

Did you tryed playing directly a mission without going to fmb ?

On the load.ini try to do this:

Change

AirField0= redko_tex/palau/PalauField01.tga//redko_tex/palau/palau11.tga,8
AirField2= redko_tex/palau/palaufield.tga,8//redko_tex/palau/palau11.tga,4
AirField3=

into

AirField0= redko_tex/palau/PalauField01.tga
AirField2= redko_tex/palau/palaufield.tga
AirField3=

Can see another reason. Get Phil_k campain and lunch it to see if you still have the problem. I may mistake but i check load.ini path and there is no error. I have the same install on my pc, excepted that the map is the standard one.

Instead of redko_palau, it's called palau....no need to ad lines on all.ini. If you prefer the keep the redko_palau name, juste check your all.ini to see if line redko_palau redko_palau/load.ini is there.

And check the correct path for texture file : you must put in on _Tex/redko_tex/Palau.

Thanks Redko,

I did not try to play a mission, just load into FMB.

I checked the all.ini and also the pathes in load.ini files, could not find any error. Also I have all the textures in the right place.

I will try what you suggest.

BTW what is PhilK's campaign?

Merci! :wink:

Quote:Thanks Redko,

I did not try to play a mission, just load into FMB.

I checked the all.ini and also the pathes in load.ini files, could not find any error. Also I have all the textures in the right place.

I will try what you suggest.

BTW what is PhilK's campaign?

Merci! :wink:

The video trailer you may have seen here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IflJ5OhAqew

is made you Phil_K campain here:

http://www.mission4today.com/index.php? ... ls&id=1766

Phil_k is one the best campain/mission maker we have, with a great sense of direction. His campains are close to movie direction, good sens of drame and very detailed in terms of object on the ground, troops movements. A must have.

Mon ptit doigt me dit que t'avais du mettre la map V1 en Palau tout court, sans ajouter de ligne dans le all.ini, du coup le jeu te lancait la map sans souci. Comme tout me semble bon dans le load.ini au niveau des path, je pense que ton problème doit venir d'une incohérence entre le nom de la map redko_palau et ce qu'il y a dans ton all.ini.

C'est pourquoi je te conseille de renomer le fichier map en palau tout court et ne rien rajouter dans le all.ini, en laissent les entrées palau par défaut. si tuout le reste est bon, emplacement du fichier textures blablabla ça devrait marcher. Au pire vire juste les ligner en trop dans la section "airfield" comme indiqué plus haut, ça peut poser problème sur certaines cartes graphiques même si le jeu n'est pas sensé lire ce qu'il y a après le //......

Report problems if you have.

And Check for other Phil_k campains...iwo jima, okinawa, kyushu...they rock Wink