Add-ons for Firefox

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

does anybody here may know a simple editor (add-on) for Firefox were I can just swap words in a Post - Thread whatever? 8)
For example just the word: allaircraftarcade into allaircraftsimulations :oops:

I had a look at Add-ons but somehow no luck... or I'm just blind - or both. :-?
Would be very nice - and I'm grateful 8)

Jambo :wink:

Just use an external txt editor like notepad.

Open the post you want to edit, cut the whole text, paste it into notepad and do a search & replace thing. Copy the edited text and paste it back into the forum, post it.

It's just a couple of ctrl-a ctrl-x ctrl-v combos more than what you're looking for, and much better than manually searching through the post and re-typing all those urls...

Hi Radoye,

thank you very much, good idea! The thing is - I still have to edit around 4,3xx Posts... Confusedhock:
And with this copying it will take quite a bit... and I'm already an old man! :lol:

I thought something about: search-find-change-ready! :roll:

Maybe we just put out an apology to say that so many posts still have the old-name. We, of course, can not devote all our spare time to anally editing them all, but if a topic of interest has any mistakes like the aforementioned, then of course we will endeavour to rectify this Wink

Jambo Wrote:Hi Radoye,

thank you very much, good idea! The thing is - I still have to edit around 4,3xx Posts... Confusedhock:
And with this copying it will take quite a bit... and I'm already an old man! :lol:

I thought something about: search-find-change-ready! :roll:

I guess then you'd need a way to edit stuff directly in the forum database... :-?