WIP Usable Tank

Wow what the ....

Andris6000 Wrote:Wow what the ....
Just 3D model change

I know I know but still it's lol . would be cool to have Battle of kursk Tongue

Having some trouble seperating classfiles for the seperate vehicles, eg the Jeep50 cal which this mod uses from the Kubel.

So far I'm getting 60% crashes. Byte Code reader might help...

Any Ideas?

http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,6671.0.html

Problem solved and house cleaning is done, Hopefully after some experimentation with LOD's or whatever the things are to get my Tank looking damaged it can get a new slot, Oh and I also remember that I have to get rid of all the Jeep Meshes and bring this Mods size from 40mb down to its knees.

Verhängnis Wrote:Problem solved and house cleaning is done, Hopefully after some experimentation with LOD's or whatever the things are to get my Tank looking damaged it can get a new slot, Oh and I also remember that I have to get rid of all the Jeep Meshes and bring this Mods size from 40mb down to its knees.
LOD=Level of detail...

Yeh I know, just are there anything apart from that?

Verhängnis Wrote:Confusedhock: "I have no Comment" Confusedhock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvsKj_5bxzQ

Administrator Fireskull: Technically, all tanks are usable in some way. This is a Drivable Tank with a gun that you can shoot. The Drivable Tank will be a term which is much easier to find with the Search function. I would like to Drive that tank. :wink:

i post a comment and say to make the guy in the tank and shoot tank shell :Smile) Smile

Forget tanks,I want more guns Big Grin

[Image: 292xvtd.jpg]

[Image: 1pcutx.jpg]

EnsignRo Wrote:Forget tanks,I want more guns Big Grin

[Image: 292xvtd.jpg]

[Image: 1pcutx.jpg]

I almost crapped myself when I saw that! :lol:

I don't know why but I laughed when I heard my self say this but "OMG BISMARK!" Say it really fast, and you will smile! Big Grin

Lovely OT stuff here, norm, you made me laugh with that OMG BISMARK Big Grin

tater718 Wrote:So....Back to the tank.
Will this get finished or will it be just another A.D.D. adventure thing? I would enjoy having a drivable tank. Will this ever be finished to community-accepted standards or not?

It will be finished, Please Explain Community Standards?

Verhängnis Wrote:
tater718 Wrote:So....Back to the tank.
Will this get finished or will it be just another A.D.D. adventure thing? I would enjoy having a drivable tank. Will this ever be finished to community-accepted standards or not?

It will be finished, Please Explain Community Standards?
All LODs, damage models, own slot etc etc etc