[MOD] Cinema Special FX

Hi all d=)

I create this topic to share here all the future little effects and do not spend more server space. http://ultrapack.il2war.com/index.php?topic=2691
In this topic you can also request some effects you think would be nice to improve or if you need some help.

NEW16[Image: dirtrunwaydustpost.jpg]

15[Image: fireballpost.jpg] 15[Image: fireballpostroen.jpg] 14[Image: birdspost.jpg] 13[Image: watersplashpost.jpg] 01[Image: deserttankdustpost.jpg] 12[Image: airshowsmoke.jpg] 11[Image: shipandtrainsmokepost.jpg] 10[Image: mirairexplosionfx.jpg] 02[Image: midairsmoke.jpg] 09[Image: fueltruckexplosionspeci.jpg] 08[Image: firetruck.jpg] 07[Image: campfirey.jpg] 06[Image: fueltruckexplosionspeci.jpg] 05[Image: truckexplosionspecialfx.jpg] 04[Image: crashedplanesmoke.jpg] 03[Image: shellcasings.jpg] 02[Image: motorfiresmokepost.jpg] 01[Image: deserttankdustpost.jpg]

Thanks, Socorrista

Your effects are great. Being organized is appreciated, too.

Very impressive.

Awesome fire effects!

Some nice work there pal Wink

Woow! You are doing a professional work! Great efects! Congratulations!

Hi all
I have updated all this effects to be compatible with the new Plutonium Maximum Effects Mod

:oops:

Are they in the mod? Because I was running your crashed-explosion effect before the PLutonium was released, and then after I installed the Plutonium it didn't have your effect? Wink

no, Plutonium overwrites this effect because it also uses the Smokeboiling.eff. All this little mods are for modify Plutonium. First active plutonium, and after, this ones.

Well, I installed it over Plutonium and I love it; not too photographic, just perfect Big Grin many thanks 8)

I can't get this working.

I have JSGME, and I activated it, didn't work.

Then I tried the non-JSGME install, and it didn't work.

How do you make your game load mods? I can't get the gore mod to work either.

I have the steam version too.

socorrista22198 Wrote:Hi all
I have updated all this effects to be compatible with the new Plutonium Maximum Effects Mod

Can I use this in HSFX :?:

Planemad

Planemad Wrote:
socorrista22198 Wrote:Hi all

Can I use this in HSFX :?:

Planemad

Yes, you should be able to... Wink

Thanks I'll try it out

Planemad

uberman77883 Wrote:I can't get this working.

I have JSGME, and I activated it, didn't work.

Then I tried the non-JSGME install, and it didn't work.

How do you make your game load mods? I can't get the gore mod to work either.

I have the steam version too.

Uberman do you have your game ready to load mods?

Hi all, for those who like aerobatics, theres a new one, enjoy it!!!

[Image: airshowsmoke.jpg]