4.09m + "any" sound mod crt=2 ?

Hi !!

This is my first post in this comunity and first thing I want to do is to thank all the modders by their work, and the second thing is to apologize for my awful English Big Grin

I'm novice in the mod enviroment... and I have a question... I have several days trying to run a clean 4.09m installation with any "sound mod"... but I would like to fly in CRT=2 servers, servers with a clean 4.09m.

I mean... exist any way to make the clean 4.09m with any "sound mod" and the result work fine whith a CRT=2 servers (without mods) in HyperLobby?

Whith 4.08m ... the famous "ENG_Sound_mod_CRT2_compate" did it!, it was CRT=2 compatible ... but it's possible with the 4.09m ??

Thanks in advance for your help!!

May be... not! I'm right? :lol:

Not exist any mod crt2 compatible working with a clean 4.09m server... right? Sad

I've never seen one, and don't know if it is possible. If you say it was done for 4.08, then it should also be possible for 4.09, but...

...any sound mod will require modded game, i.e. modified .exe and wrapper.dll, and I don't see how that would pass CRT=2 check.

8FS_Bulau Wrote:I've never seen one, and don't know if it is possible. If you say it was done for 4.08, then it should also be possible for 4.09, but...

...any sound mod will require modded game, i.e. modified .exe and wrapper.dll, and I don't see how that would pass CRT=2 check.

Right Bulau! Wink thanks for your reply

I think... Oleg changed something in 4.09 from 4.08 .. because in 4.08 it is possible with then SG2_Wasy mod "ENG_Sound_mod_CRT2_compate" .. but now in 4.09... I have not found how to do it... Sad