The Stig in Gran Turismo 5 !!!

lol just seen the new trailer for GT5 and to my surprise the Stig was in it along with the Top Gear test track Big Grin

Gran Turismo 5 Trailer - E3 2010

They should have left out the blue car crashing to the fence as the damage modeling isn't top notch there. I wonder how manny people will actually buy the game just beccause they saw the stig and the top gear test track in the trailer Big Grin

Don't know if people would buy it because of The Stig, but some say that the outside of his nipples are shaped like the Nurburgring and that when there's a really important job to do, he skives off to play GT5. All we know is, he's called The Stig. (hmmm thats why every ones had to wait for GT5 for 5 years lol)

As the blue car crashing I don't know if its me but I can't see any damage, not even a scratch!!!

Some say... He has a playstation wired into his helmet.... And that once, carelessly, he switched himself off... All we know is, he's called the Stig.

madcat Wrote:As the blue car crashing I don't know if its me but I can't see any damage, not even a scratch!!!
Gran Turismo is famous for NOT making damage models. i'll buy the game, but when it comes to destruction i'll stick with the Burnout series and things like that. btw did you guys see the commercial for Blur? i hope they put out a PS3 version, it's a big boys Mario Kart

caldrail Wrote:Some say... He has a playstation wired into his helmet.... And that once, carelessly, he switched himself off... All we know is, he's called the Stig.
lol
RadPig94 Wrote:Gran Turismo is famous for NOT making damage models
I know, what I meant was that GT5 was meant to have some sort of damage model and if that blue car crashing in the trailer was meant to show it off, I don't see it lol.

caldrail Wrote:Some say... He has a playstation wired into his helmet.... And that once, carelessly, he switched himself off... All we know is, he's called the Stig.

:mrgreen: LOL I love the Stig