[WIP] "Mud Movers 1952" - A Thunderjet campaign

After testing Flakiten *beautiful* F-84 Thunderjet, and trying its immense fire-power, I couldn't resist myself, so I built a Campaign called "MUD MOVERS", set in the second half of 1952. (My first Korea War campaign!) For a short promo video, see this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLAJxRjQihY

You are a pilot in the 58 FBW, flying from the K-2 Air Base, later known as Taegu Air Base. The 58th provided close air support for United Nations ground forces and attacked enemy airfields and installations, they flew interdiction and close air support missions in as well as attacking special strategic targets such as military schools and port facilities.

[Image: mudmov-wip-logo.jpg]

The F-84 was no match for the MiG-15, but it was one h*ll of a ground attacker. So the Thunderjet became the US Air Force's primary strike aircraft during the Korean War, flying 86,408 missions and destroying 60% of all ground targets in the war (as well as eight MiG's). In this campaign all nine missions are ground attack missions. The Thunderjet can pack a variety of ground attack weapons, from bombs and MG's (of course) to different rockets and napalm. This baby can move mud! 8)

If anyone out there is interested in playtesting this campaign, just send me a PM! :Smile)

sounds interesting Tongue sorry can´t helps you with playtest... but nice vid presentation, sure you will have to many testers for that XD

I'm only interested in dynamic campaigns.

Maybe someday you will build campaigns for DGen or DCG in Korea...

Thank you.

No, I'm strictly a static campaign man Smile

Any news? Which map are u using?

It will be out in a week or two, I hope. I'm just waiting for some skins. I use that big map over North Korea, parts of China and Japan.

Poltava Wrote:It will be out in a week or two, I hope. I'm just waiting for some skins. I use that big map over North Korea, parts of China and Japan.
Are you using the one by CY6? If yes, ar u using the one with stabilized front (it would be more aproporiate for 1952)?

that wouldint be the CY6 its the dixcapt KTO map ( the first one)