Cannot "zoom"/lean in using TrackIR 5 and UP2.01?

Hey all, great to see the new site up and running! Our group recently updated to UP2.01...whoa! Great work! I have one minor issue maybe someone can help with?

I cannot seem to get TrackIR 5 to lean forward/"zoom" when I lean forward

I have a newly installed 64 bit Win 7 machine with 12GBs of ram. Up2.01 clean install on 409m

*my Z axis box in TrackIR profile is checked
*Its not a shift + F1 issue
*I turned on and off zoom view using 0 on the num keypad (*)...did not help either
*I think I have enabled TrackIR 6DOF and EXE_512MB_6DOFTiR using the JSGME mod enabler:

TrackIR 6DOF
Atm_modv3.1Wind_Turb&Prop
EFFECTS_High
ZloyPetrushkO_AAAmod_fast
Perfect_Map_Textures
ModdedClouds(light)
EXE_512MB_6DOFTiR

I did see an overwrite warning when i enabled the 512MB. Perhaps I enabled/disabled incorrectly? I'm at wits end,
Also, I have no title selected in TrackIR

Can anyone please help with this? Thanks. Any advice greatly appreciated.

You might try disabling the "EXE_512MB_6DOFTiR" mod...since it is for TrackIR. Then see if the zoom will work.

liamp51

liamp51 Wrote:You might try disabling the "EXE_512MB_6DOFTiR" mod...since it is for TrackIR. Then see if the zoom will work.

liamp51

Sorry, I didnt explain better or maybe I am confused. I am trying to use TrackIR to lean forward and aim, see the instrument panel up close, look for airfields in the distance, etc. I can lean sideways, look left-right-up-down, however TrackIR will not lean foward
(I apologize..I think "zoom might not be the correct terminology here)

(also..I did start the process with EXE_512MB_6DOFTiR disbled)

Thanks

Check to see if you're in gunsight mode. That will prevent leaning forward.

srm Wrote:Check to see if you're in gunsight mode. That will prevent leaning forward.

thanks, yes, i made sure I wans't in gunsight mode, using shift + f1; wasn't the issue

I must have have messed something up, Ill try a fresh install....thx

Edit: fresh Install fixed issue.

12 gb RAM?! whoa, that's insane Confusedhock:

Hi I have the same problem. Nothing above works to fix the problem. The trackIR works perfect with HSFX however.

db605-A/S Wrote:Hi I have the same problem. Nothing above works to fix the problem. The trackIR works perfect with HSFX however.
i think it's because there was no TrackIR for non-modded game

db605-A/S Wrote:Hi I have the same problem. Nothing above works to fix the problem. The trackIR works perfect with HSFX however.

It works perfectly now for me....it had to be something with a conflicting mod I enabled/disabled, something overwritten....

here are my enabled mods, along with plutonium, UP2.01,and ProcessAffinityMask=2

00_Atm_modv3.1Wind_Turb&Prop
00_EFFECTS_High
00_ZloyPetrushkO_AAAmod_fast
00_Perfect_Map_Textures
00_6DOF_TRACKER_2_0

i cant even believe how friggin awesome this game is......once you go lean forward, you cant go back....

UP 2.01 runs ultra smooth! You guys rock