Southern European Houses Pack

gianlucabagatti Wrote:thks Lejo, I guess I can add the lines in static.ini at the end of the list ..... no need to follow a certain (alphabetical) order or not?

First make a back up of your original static.ini before doing anything just in case you mess up something. :wink:
Then copypaste my entries at the end of your static.ini. No need to put them in alphabetical order or anything. I already categorized them and put the churches, houseblocks, rural houses etc. together.

Erg./JG54_crazty Wrote:Lejo the download includes the mediterranean Houses?

Yes, that's what this d/l is about...

Lejo Wrote:
Erg./JG54_crazty Wrote:Lejo the download includes the mediterranean Houses?

Yes, that's what this d/l is about...

Tnxs but the download link expires!

Erg./JG54_crazty Wrote:Tnxs but the download link expires!

I see. I notice there is something wrong with Mediafire. The site is down at the moment, I think you have to try it again later today. If the site is still down I will reupload this pack to another site.

Cheers, L.

EDIT: Mediafire is on air again! Big Grin

Lejo Wrote:[Image: ac60a84c.jpg]

[Image: af12b70b.jpg]

Hi Lejo, where did you take those screenshots? (map and town?)
Best regards,
Gianluca

gianlucabagatti Wrote:
Lejo Wrote:Hi Lejo, where did you take those screenshots? (map and town?)
Best regards,
Gianluca

This town is not on any existing map, I used the beta Catalunia map by Agracier and put some of my objects together in FMB just to give an impression of how it looks. For the other screenshot on page 1 I used Viking's Crete map.
If you want to have a map with my house pack on it I think you need to have some patience. Some mapmakers will use my repaints for maps of Italian, Spanish or Greek areas. Don't know anything about release dates but just keep an eye on the mapmod section. :wink:

Cheers, L.

Looking really good.

Hi Lejo, not so sure your beautiful houses are actually displaying in game..... Followed HSFX install instructions in my UP install so maybe now I give a try using the "MODpack" system..... Shoud I have to copy and paste your new entries in the "static.ini" I have in my "files/com/ etc etc and put your static.ini as it is in my MODS/STD/etc etc folder
or what else?
Thks for helping!
Best regards, Gianluca

I'm not familiar with UP but I think you should put the new entries in : Files\com\maddox\il2\objects\static. Not necessary to add my new entries also in IL2\Mods\STD\com\maddox\il2\objects\static. One time should be more than enough.
Drop the SEhouses folder into IL2\Mods.
If you don't have a Mods folder you need to create one.

Cheers.

Hi Lejo and thks!
I do have a MODS folder, what I don´t have (until now I did not need it) is a MODS/STD/com/maddox/il2/objects/static or even a MODS/STD! Should I have to create it and put in your static.ini or you think I´d better do nothing?
cheers, Gianluca