Sorry to be a pest, but I can't find Freddy's F-86 cockpit

I am very sorry for having to make a topic about this, and I am new so it's even worse.

The problem is, I've searched all over this site, the Histomod site, even google and I still cant find Freddy's F-86 cockpit.

I keep seeing pictures of the cockpit and it looks incredible, I was looking for his cockpits ever since a friend of mine showed me Freddy's P-47 pit Confusedhock:.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I am sorry about this. :oops:

Freddys F-86 cockpit are here a SAS site:
http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/board,610.html

Also after you install an got them working, go here to get repaints of cockpit
someone did a most excellant job of finishing them, but you need the Freddys cockpit in place first:
http://cromhunt.proboards.com/index.cgi ... nloadskins

You may need to register at both sites.

Ahh thank you both so very much, I already had an account on the SAS forum. I just registered on the other forum and I am awaiting confirmation.

Once again, thank you guys Smile

edit: Hey it's me again, I'm sorry about this as well but in the topic that you posted there are pictures of the redone F-86 cockpit.

Now, my question is where could I find the gunsight/pipper that is being used in that picture Tongue

Does it come with the remade cockpit or is it found elsewhere?

Again ,sorry and thank you for any information.

sluggs Wrote:Ahh thank you both so very much, I already had an account on the SAS forum. I just registered on the other forum and I am awaiting confirmation.

Once again, thank you guys Smile

edit: Hey it's me again, I'm sorry about this as well but in the topic that you posted there are pictures of the redone F-86 cockpit.

Now, my question is where could I find the gunsight/pipper that is being used in that picture Tongue

Does it come with the remade cockpit or is it found elsewhere?

Again ,sorry and thank you for any information.

It comes with the retextured cockpit. All you are doing is replacing .tga files in the original Freddy cockpit.

Thank you Sir, I have installed it and it works great. Big Grin

Thank you all for your help.