+ LINKS TO NEW SHIPS IN SAS
[Carriers]USS Boxer, USS ValleyForge
http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,6993.0.html

[Cruisers]USS Chester,USS Houston,USS Portland
http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,6992.0.html

[Battleship]KMS Bismarck
http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,6898.0.html

ARCHIE Big Grin

Good thing about those ships at SAS is that they can be used separately,together or in combination with any ship pack out there...without conflicts Wink

Cheers

Sani a.k.a. EnsignRo

I got the Bismarck, Now tell me Sani... Does anybody happen to be working on a REAL Graf Zepplin Aircraft carrier?

I wouldn't mind making some missions using it along with the Bismarck.

[Submarines] Gato class
http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,7079.0.html

USS Besugo,USS Nautilus,USS Permit and USS Spot.See included txt files to see what needs to be added to chief,ships,stationary and technics ini files,and also to technics_ru.properties.Easiest way is to search for USS Gato within those files and to add new lines after it.

Subs made and modified by archie1971.

Have fun

Hello Archie

Thx heaps for all of your hard work!
You modelling work will be hugely appreciated by the IL2 community.
How do you find the time for reenacting??

A question for you...

Have you ever considered taking on a project like the US Landing Ship Tank (LST) of WWII. A model of such a vessel would have to a sight for sore eyes for many mission builders & the virtual Pilots of the IL2 sim.

So many scenes on the beachheads that could finally be filled with the LST.
Normandy, Anzio, Rennel Island... the list would be HUGE!

Anyway, keep up the great work.

Cheers n Beers Smile

Sikshoota

Sikshoota Wrote:Hello Archie

Thx heaps for all of your hard work!
You modelling work will be hugely appreciated by the IL2 community.
How do you find the time for reenacting??

A question for you...

Have you ever considered taking on a project like the US Landing Ship Tank (LST) of WWII. A model of such a vessel would have to a sight for sore eyes for many mission builders & the virtual Pilots of the IL2 sim.

So many scenes on the beachheads that could finally be filled with the LST.
Normandy, Anzio, Rennel Island... the list would be HUGE!

Anyway, keep up the great work.

Cheers n Beers Smile

Sikshoota

LST science in mind but now I have to finish the ship that was just waiting for release. Then I want to finish a few ships from the Pacific and Australian ships in the Korean War

and military history are now going to fight again in Africa

Thx for the quick reply Archie...
All understood, do what you need to do with your ship modelling & don't bust a gut, your work is of considerable value as it is!

Hopefully someone in our community will have the time to create the LST for the many theatres & battles that it served in ...Pacific (& with Aussie troops too), Med, Western European... one day.

I know Flakiten has built an LST & the group he flies with use it but it doesn't appear to be available to the IL2 community ...as yet!?

Thx again Archie ...looking forward to your other works Smile

Sik

FABULOUS Ships!! ... simply spectacular !
Thank you!! Big Grin

Thanks for the links. Awesome job.

Verhängnis Wrote:I got the Bismarck, Now tell me Sani... Does anybody happen to be working on a REAL Graf Zepplin Aircraft carrier?

I think there is a Stationary on in HSFX 4.11 and a moving one, but the moving one doesn't always show up Sad

Planemad

Planemad Wrote:
Verhängnis Wrote:I got the Bismarck, Now tell me Sani... Does anybody happen to be working on a REAL Graf Zepplin Aircraft carrier?

I think there is a Stationary on in HSFX 4.11 and a moving one, but the moving one doesn't always show up Sad

Planemad

A real Graf Zepplin!, Not a repaint? Big Grin

No, sadly, it is a repaint (but at least we have one while we wait for a more ambitious project!). I am not aware of any 3D mork on GZ. Too many important ships missing and too few modellers working on ships.

It would be a nice project, although I dunno how complex it gets. But, if I remember well, the same model could be used for the Peter Strasser, so we would get 2 carriers.

Ok well what you have is Ship Pack, I have it in their and my moving one works perfectly.

There are many more important carriers missing from the game than the Graf Zeppelin.
I cant understand the fascination it seems to hold.

The KM needs more cruisers before it needs a carrier.

KM needs Scharnhorst and Gneisenau...at least...