What did i miss???????

Nice to see this back, but i gotta ask, what happened to the mass e-mail that was being sent out as i understood it to let everyone know when u were back up???

I found out about this site from someone in HL!

I had this site "http://allaircraftsimulations.com/" book marked and was checking it to see if you were back up as this was the link i was given on the old site.

What happened??????

i think that the person that started the server didn't pay the fee, lots of people tried to pay but it wouldn't let anyone but the server starter to pay, that's my theory

RadPig94 Wrote:i think that the person that started the server didn't pay the fee, lots of people tried to pay but it wouldn't let anyone but the server starter to pay, that's my theory
I think that the person who posted this didn't read the question in the first post. That's my theory.

As I understand it the mass e-mailing turned out not to be feasible. I'd imagine that anyone still involved with IL-2 would be looking at other forums, where news about the new forum would be given. Even forums that don't allow links to mod sites were allowing hints to be dropped.

Well i didnt join other forums, i checked the link i was given and saw no action until someone in HL pointed me to this site.

Glad it's back up, but feel a little let down as to the co-ordination of those in the know to let people like me know that it was indeed back.

If everyones accounts were transferred i see no problem in sending the mass email?

Anyway glad it's back.

WhoDatNotSayin Wrote:I think that the person who posted this didn't read the question in the first post. That's my theory.
sorry, i have a hard time reading,i swear i have some sort of ADD. worse when tired

iremember Wrote:Well i didnt join other forums, i checked the link i was given and saw no action until someone in HL pointed me to this site.

Glad it's back up, but feel a little let down as to the co-ordination of those in the know to let people like me know that it was indeed back.

If everyones accounts were transferred i see no problem in sending the mass email?

Anyway glad it's back.
As someone who did bother to join another forum (SAS) because SAS allowed AAA to temporarily post on their site so folks would be able to stay informed, I was able to find out right away when the new site was up. Also having experienced the lock-up of a mass email before, I am happy to say I'm glad AAS did not go that route or they would still be trying to sort it out.

I didnt "bother" to join another forum as i had the link i was given before the old site closed and was told that a mass email would be sent out.

But it doesnt matter now i suppose.

It's back up that's what matters.