MiG-15(bis) Template

I would like to share my MiG 15 template with you all, it's taken quite some time but I'm happy with the results.
Big thanks to Grant - who asked me to do it in the first place, lol - who put a good amount of work into it also. I would also like to thank Matwej for the stencils.
This is a .psd file.
Hope you like it and looking forward to some awesome skins Wink

[Image: TempA.jpg]

[Image: TempB.jpg]

[Image: TempC.jpg]

[Image: TempD.jpg]

[Image: TempE.jpg]

http://www.mediafire.com/?zltdmn1dnyjrynt

Congratulations! Big Grin
Very nice details you have added unto this template of yours. Looks mighty
nice indeed.
A while back, while doing some Mig-15 skins, I also reworked my template a little bit for more details. I always like looking at the small details on an airplane (skin).
Good job dude,I like it!

Cheers
MAX

Nice Blaze as always Smile

Boy Blaze, this sure looks familiar. Oh yeah, I recognize it now. Good job Dave. Now when are we gonna see some of your skins from this baby?

I am working on my own Mig-17/15 Template because I wanted to make East German Skins so for that I just decided to modify the Template on Peter D's Website.

Did you rework the air intake in the nose? It's not looking so dark anymore.

KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:Did you rework the air intake in the nose? It's not looking so dark anymore.
The MiG-15 did not have an airbrake in the nose. What you are referring to are blast panels for the cannon muzzles.

US_GRANT Wrote:
KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:Did you rework the air intake in the nose? It's not looking so dark anymore.
The MiG-15 did not have an airbrake in the nose. What you are referring to are blast panels for the cannon muzzles.
I wrote air intake...

Actually, I did the entire thing from scratch, so I guess you could say a "total" rework.

HH_Blaze Wrote:Actually, I did the entire thing from scratch, so I guess you could say a "total" rework.

Wow nice, I'm making my template from a Template lol.

Verhängnis Wrote:
HH_Blaze Wrote:Actually, I did the entire thing from scratch, so I guess you could say a "total" rework.

Why?

KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:
Verhängnis Wrote:

Why?

Well not really, what I mean is I'm basically painting over the template and stuff first so then I can delete it.

KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:
US_GRANT Wrote:
I wrote air intake...
Your right, you did. That's what happens when you read forums at 3 in the morning. My apologies.

KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:
US_GRANT Wrote:
I wrote air intake...
Lol, couldn't quote anymore...
"Your right, you did. That's what happens when you read forums at 3 in the morning. My apologies."
NP, I know the feeling.

Looks awesome mate, well done!