Account?

I fear i have a Trojan, a virus, or hacker trying to get at me. each time i try to sign back it keeps saying "maximum number of login attempts"and i have to put in a stupid code; and over at SAS i just get signed out after awhile of non-activity everytime even though i keep the login set on "forever". i have scanned but nothing has come up. what's up with that?

It happens to me too when I log in here, firstly enable "Cookies" and when you do don't delete them as it is the information that SAS and AAS aswell as other sites use to keep your login information etc already completed when you go onto the website.

also, not about accounts, i keep getting false-positives on AVG, it quite annoying, simple things too, keep getting the false-positive, same files

Heinkel-162 is right RadPig94, it all has to do with "Cookies" that are placed
On your PC when you go from site to site, How I set my self up here was to
Use that bookmark to come in here, that way the cookies are set to my
Every time I used that one I would come in but would have to log in as the
Cookies on that bookmark was not set to log me in, so I just got rid of that one.

Deutschmark

RadPig94 Wrote:also, not about accounts, i keep getting false-positives on AVG, it quite annoying, simple things too, keep getting the false-positive, same files

RadPig94, e-mail AVG about that and let them see your AVG logs
And what files they are, they are good about things like that as they
May have fine tuned something a little to strong and need to know
This so they can and will do something about it.

Deutschmark

even when i add them to "exceptions" they get detected. i'll email avg

Get Avast dl from filehippo.com been using for 4 years no problem get a few falsies but fixed quick but I also have 2 more in the background to do a backup and pick up what ever Avast does not catch.