Double Controller

is there any way to use two different controllers at the same time? I'm using a PS3 controller for the basic flight and combat (movement, guns, flaps, camera movement), and now i have finally gotten my Steering wheel back from the storage, it works great, i wanted to use it for a better control of the simulator w/o having to try to look for the buttons on the keyboard. but i cant use them at the same time, it only accepts controls from one or the other.

yes,

Hook it up, goto controls and map the commands you want to use to the controllers' buttons/axis.

S!

I have 4 controllers at the same time and it works well.

{HVY-E}Jinxx Wrote:yes,

Hook it up, goto controls and map the commands you want to use to the controllers' buttons/axis.

S!

what do you mean?

RadPig94 Wrote:

S!

what do you mean?
You know how to set controls?

KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:
RadPig94 Wrote:

S!

what do you mean?
You know how to set controls?
yes but only accepts one controller at a time

So you'd like to have two controllers doing the same thing?

KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:So you'd like to have two controllers doing the same thing?
no. i figured it out, it was not that great... i couldn't set which controller was the main one, so i couldn't set the sensitivity on my PS3 controller