Markings ON --> only squadron codes to show up on RAF planes

Hello gentleman. Is this possible: choosing an airplane, selecting an airforce to RAF, switching the MARKINGS ON, and then only the RAF squadron codes show up, not the roundles?

So, I would like to use RAF skins only with roundles, but squadron codes would be from the game. Is it possible? Im on UP 2.0

Add $ in front of the skin name, that disables the in-game roundels. If the skin name is BOB_OMG1.BMP then change it to $BOB_OMG1.BMP, at least it works for me.

No, It doesnt work. Tried adding $ in front. Did a little more research, and seen that some airplanes like some version of Hurricane, Magister, Gladiator, late Spitfire dont have roundles when markings are turned ON. I dont get it. Isnt there any other way to disable the roundles, and only them, not the codes?

That's weird. My ultrapack disables the default roundels with the dollar sign.

Some Squadrons show correct markings, and some just don't. Try to select a Squad from the bottom half of the list and that should show roundels and squadron insignia. At least for me it works that way.

But thats not the point. What i would like is to have the ingame squadron codes shown when markimgs are turned on, without the roundles.

There could be 2 ways to do it:

1-Using IL2-Mat Manager : for each country, you have the option to disable national markings.

2-Replacing the roundels files by completely transparent ones (with the same names) will also make it. But Idon't know exactly where to put them... I'm afraid you'll have to search (maybe someone else could help)