Bombs Make game freeze

Hello, I have the most evil, annoying, restricting problem in IL-2.

Whenever I drop bombs, right as they hit the ground to explode my game Freezes, in the past few days I have not added any new Mods or anything and in fact yesterday my bombs were working fine.

I have tried several things:Turned graphics down real low, tested on multiple aircraft, set the Processer affinity in task manager to real time and finnaly I put a - in front of the MODS folder,which made my bombs work fine.

The only Bomb etc related mods that relate to all bombs I have are:

00_100212_Big_Bombs
00_A_Plutonium_Maximum_Effects_Edition
1FX

Like I said I haven't added any new mods in the past few days...

I'm running 4.09 with SAS Custom Install.

This probelm makes it very hard for the Luftwaffe to Win the War.

Seems like conflicts between mods to me. Try disabling them one at the time to see which one is the one causing teh problem.

I have HSFX and i couldint drop a bomb without a freez, the problem for me was the big bomb exspoltion effexts. i dont know why it was for all bombs and not just nukes but it was.

can you go back to stock 4.09?

Russ_Ace Wrote:I have HSFX and i couldint drop a bomb without a freez, the problem for me was the big bomb exspoltion effexts. i dont know why it was for all bombs and not just nukes but it was.

Ok thanks for that, I will try disabling it this afternoon, RadPig94, I can go back to 4.09m but it is Russian, I am sure the language fix mod will solve that tho. Smile

Yup I had the same problem after installing the Plutinium effects, just disabled whatever was conflicting and everything ran fine.

Ok thanks all, I tell you if I get the problem sorted.

Ok the problem is Plutonium effects. Sad

Verhängnis Wrote:Ok the problem is Plutonium effects. Sad
now that you mention it. when dropping a nuke it ctd'd. what maods do you have activated?

RadPig94 Wrote:
Verhängnis Wrote:Ok the problem is Plutonium effects. Sad
now that you mention it. when dropping a nuke it ctd'd. what maods do you have activated?

These are the 3 that concern Bombs, other than that I have a really big list of Mods.

00_100212_Big_Bombs
00_A_Plutonium_Maximum_Effects_Edition
1FX