Sikorsky HRS-3 beta now out at SAS

[Image: il2fb2010-08-1119-46-16-59.jpg]

Shakes, rattles, and autorotates...

Still a beta, and there seem to be some minor glitches, but looks like being fun. Big Grin

wow----

Lefty Hartnett Wrote:wow----
need a bell huey! Big Grin

Great work, if only i could get it to work in HSFX/UP... Sad

Anybody ideas?

Hawker17 Wrote:Great work, if only i could get it to work in HSFX/UP... Sad

Anybody ideas?

I got it working in UP 2.01 without any problems, and there don't seem to be any obvious installation difficulties reported in the SAS thread.

Just the job for exploring Canon's Channel map:
[Image: il2fb2010-08-1123-17-27-51.jpg]

To the people who said it couldn't be done... Owned.

Its alive...its alive!

i got it working for HSFX. i don't know if it's me but it's very wiggly and jiggly, and is "overpowered", it goes faster than the real thing by more than about 100kmh then going any faster than that (which is very easy) it overheats then keels over *woka woka woka crunch*

RadPig94 Wrote:i got it working for HSFX. i don't know if it's me but it's very wiggly and jiggly, and is "overpowered", it goes faster than the real thing by more than about 100kmh then going any faster than that (which is very easy) it overheats then keels over *woka woka woka crunch*

Think you could do better?

Oh wow... What a mod!

I just remembered I have been In one of these, or something very similiar in a Museum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westland_Wessex

Very painful and kinda hsrd to get into the cockpit because I have to go into Crew Bay/Cargo Bay then push the pilot seat up so it leans against the cockpit and then climb up an uber small ladder and sqeeze through a small space and while I am doing this I make sure the Heavy Metal seat doesn't fall on my Head(Which it did) then once I am up there I have to put my feet in little holes, turn around and put the seat down and try not to sit on any Levers or anything.

Then of Course I have to get back out...

WhoDatNotSayin Wrote:
Hawker17 Wrote:Great work, if only i could get it to work in HSFX/UP... Sad

Anybody ideas?

I got it working in UP 2.01 without any problems, and there don't seem to be any obvious installation difficulties reported in the SAS thread.

Great, as i asked before, could you explain to me how to install it? Instructions say MODS folder, but i only got JSGMEMODS folders. When i activate those items (DiffFM, HRS-3), Ultrapack 2.01 crashes.

Hawker is it possible that you just create a MODS folder and stick them in there? Try that.

Verhängnis Wrote:Hawker is it possible that you just create a MODS folder and stick them in there? Try that.

Thanks Verhängnis, it works great now! Really good to fly a heli in IL2 1946 now. Big Grin

I hope at one beautiful day , we will see a Hind or an Apache Big Grin