Double Bind the controller

if you wish you could have the buttons do more than one thing or that you use a console controller on your pc and you can't get it to do what you want it to do, here's what you can do:
use Xpadder to make certain button or joystick movements to act as Keyboard or mouse controls and movements GET IT HERE: http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Sys ... dder.shtml set up the software and let's go

EXAMPLE:
so let's say you have controls that are nearly the same thing such as Gear and Manual Gear up/down and you have to have separate buttons to control these and it's taking up some space on your controller or that manual gear is a pain to use, with xpadder you can set Gears and Manual Gears to same button. in the game, put your Gears button on the controller somewhere then (if you haven't already) setup a bind on the keyboard for the manual gears. now go to the xpadder and use the binds for the manual gears as same as the gears, for me the binds are " , " and " . " and then when you set the binds right click that button and select turbo for both of those manual gear buttons, this will make Manual Gears a whole lot faster and easier and the settings won't conflict with each other
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

EXAMPLE 2:
i have a PS3 controller and i wanted to use the right joystick as throttle but i would have to keep the joystick up to have 100/110 % throttle and if I let go back to the center it would just go back to 50% and what's worse is the way i had it setup i couldn't use the YAW and fire at the same time. so ingame i set up a bind for Increase and Decrease throttle: "D" and "L", then i went to xpadder and set right joy up as "D" and right joy down to "L" and I set it to turbo on both of those, now it has a more Birds of Prey feel and it freed up 4 buttons on my controller and gives better control to my flight and it PREVENTS if not ELIMINATES jet flameouts, especially AR-234 and ME-262

EXAMPLE 3:
you can set buttons to act as mouse movement, on my PS3 controller i set the digital directional buttons to act as mouse movement allowing fluid and easy movement w/o having to let go of my joypad and you can set the speed of the movement

Interesting utility!! thanks for the info!

socorrista22198 Wrote:Interesting utility!! thanks for the info!
thanks for the thanks, i didn't think anyone would even notice

I've used that wtih my Xbox 360 pad for ages, but I'm sure many people haven't ever heard about that app.

KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:I've used that wtih my Xbox 360 pad for ages, but I'm sure many people haven't ever heard about that app.
it's quite useful IMHO, more people should hear about this handy dandy software

RadPig94 Wrote:
KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:I've used that wtih my Xbox 360 pad for ages, but I'm sure many people haven't ever heard about that app.
it's quite useful IMHO, more people should hear about this handy dandy software
Yeah, it was a good idea to post it here. I hope people will understand the full potential of the software.

Also check out this site at Maximum PC on configuring xpadder http://www.maximumpc.com/article/how-tos...controller. Also lots of discussion on using this program for flight sims on the SimHQ pit builders forum http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/fo...lders.html

sorry guys had to get a new link since the website scammed us, i found the freeware version, lemme get this straight. it's NOT warez it the freeware version, just making sure modder won't take down the thread