[MOD] Charly Foxtrot effect mod

whiskey111 Wrote:It looks nice. Waiting for some video :-)

Look at my screen shots it added, if you want I could add more screen shots in if you wanted :wink:

Planemad

More Screens - This time 250lb bomb explosion new flack effects, Building Fires and ME 323 (Stationary) on fire

[Image: 11102010185934.jpg]

[Image: 11102010185937.jpg]

[Image: 11102010185952.jpg]

[Image: 11102010190028.jpg]

[Image: 11102010190031.jpg]

[Image: 11102010190217.jpg]

[Image: 11102010190235.jpg]

[Image: 10102010152048.jpg]

[Image: 10102010152009.jpg]
(Please note that ALL the IMAGES are for DISPLAY use ONLY and if you would like to use the IMAGES Please ask for ME (Planemad) FIRST)

Planemad

More Screen Shots of Charly Foxtrot this time - Napalm

[Image: 11102010191826.jpg]

[Image: 11102010191831.jpg]
(Please note that ALL the IMAGES are for DISPLAY use ONLY and if you would like to use the IMAGES Please ask for ME (Planemad) FIRST)

Planemad

Planemad Wrote:

Look at my screen shots it added, if you want I could add more screen shots in if you wanted :wink:

Planemad

If you want to add more screenshots it's okay.
I like them.Tongue
I tested the 250 lb bomb explosion and car, static plane smoke in that Quick mission with the me-323 :lol:

Most effects look like the effects from plutonium, because I didn't change any textures,
except from train smoke, fuel tank smoke and mid air explosions.

archer Wrote:
Planemad Wrote:

Planemad

I like them.Tongue
I tested the 250 lb bomb explosion and car, static plane smoke in that Quick mission with the me-323 :lol:

Most effects look like the effects from plutonium, because I didn't change any textures,

Thanks Archer, yeah I run 4.09M Ultrapack 2.01 and the Screen shots are from UP 2.01 QMB I'll add trains and Cars and Mid air explosions tomorrow. I like the dust that come off when you hit a plane with bullets,its a real nice effect Tongue

Archer Wrote:I tested the 250 lb bomb explosion and car, static plane smoke in that Quick mission with the me-323 :lol:

Where they similar to my screen shots?

Planemad

Planemad Wrote:
Planemad Wrote:

Planemad

I like them.Tongue

Thanks Archer, yeah I run 4.09M Ultrapack 2.01 and the Screen shots are from UP 2.01 QMB I'll add trains and Cars and Mid air explosions tomorrow. I like the dust that come off when you hit a plane with bullets,its a real nice effect Tongue

Archer Wrote:I tested the 250 lb bomb explosion and car, static plane smoke in that Quick mission with the me-323 :lol:

Where they similar to my screen shots?

Planemad

well, the biggest difference in the 250lb bomb explosion or plane crash is that the black smoke keeps rising.

Yeah, the smoke and fire effect from bullets on objects were debries that were barely visible. So I think that's a win Smile

I'm also going to release a small effect mod for target practice help. all your hits will light up on the plane for some time. Well... that's the idea, I haven't made it yet.
except for a WIP Tongue
here is a picture of the idea. Of course I will use less particles in that mod.
I hit the plane like 100 times there, and each hit a fire like an engine fire would start on the place you hit the plane. So it became a little bit too much particles. :lol:

[Image: il2fb2010091518143954.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice MOD! Just lost 2 frames in the BD track. You know, increase details - decrease fps .

Crazy G Wrote:Nice MOD! Just lost 2 frames in the BD track. You know, increase details - decrease fps .

With how much FPS are you playing then?
when there are no particles my computer plays the game with 150/ 120 fps, when there are a couple of explosions the FPS will drop to 70 or 80.
Of course this is un noticable, because it is still verry smooth.

Archer

Great effects mod, thanks very much.

However I noticed with your mod that there is no smoke or fire on merchant/cargo/tanker ships when they take damage. Would it be possible to add some please? merchant ships were often carrying highly flammable or explosive material, at the moment there is no indication they are damaged at all.

regards

slipper

slipper Wrote:Archer

Great effects mod, thanks very much.

However I noticed with your mod that there is no smoke or fire on merchant/cargo/tanker ships when they take damage. Would it be possible to add some please? merchant ships were often carrying highly flammable or explosive material, at the moment there is no indication they are damaged at all.

regards

slipper

yeah....
I was having some trouble with the ship fire. :oops:
I will try to change it.
In a QM the ships didn't sink :S, and now the large schips won't sink. I think that's because of an error in a .eff
But no-one else has this problem right?

Ok, Thanks archer for looking into it.

I can confirm that i also get unsinkable cargo ships in QMB ( work as normal in full mission builder).

regards

slipper