location of a MOD

Some make this Mod that I need Know if someone have made. :?:
Did someone redo the the older tanks (The T-34s, The Tigers, Russian Shermans, and ect).

There is a mod that allows artillery etc to fire out of Sand bags and trenches etc and there are already artilelry bunkers in the stock game.

Verhängnis Wrote:There is a mod that allows artillery etc to fire out of Sand bags and trenches etc and there are already artilelry bunkers in the stock game.
Not That but to move the Flak Guns up and down so they can on or in the stocked bunkers.

Erer270 Wrote:
Verhängnis Wrote:There is a mod that allows artillery etc to fire out of Sand bags and trenches etc and there are already artilelry bunkers in the stock game.
Not That but to move the Flak Guns up and down so they can on or in the stocked bunkers.

You have to clone the object and change its text documents etc.

Erer270 Wrote:I need to know where some MODs are.
Where is the Flag with a Swastika on it.
Some Mods that I need Know if someone have made. :?:
1) Is there mod somewhere out there so that you can flak guns in and on Bunkers.
2)Did someone redo the the older tanks (The T-34s, The Tigers, Russian Shermans, and ect).

Hi, Erer270

The swastika can be applied to Luftwaffe and a few Axis planes with the use of the Hakenkruz Enabler. In the HSFX 4.1 and 4.11 mod packs, the JSGME Mods Enabler comes with the Hakenkruz Enabler in the list of mods to activate if you choose.

Also, UltraPack 2.0 had the JSGME Mods Enabler with the Hakenkruz. However, the UltraPack 2.1 has a custom switcher. Since I do not use that mod pack, I can only assume that they might have included the Hakenkruz in the new mods switcher.

Does anyone know for certain if the Hakenkruz is an option in the UltraPack 2.1?

Fireskull Smile

I found the flag and more.