[Help] Joystick Makes me turn to the left

Help, every time I play il2 1946 with m joystick it always makes my planes turn left even though i am not pushing the joystick left, please help.

You should check in the game that Input Options is right.

[Image: d20aa454e3868546b086b41541d1b43c6g.jpg]

Hi, check the latest mods you put in your mods folder, this is a problem that may be related to incompatibilityof mods. it happened to me and i solved the problem this way.... my two cents...

The flight modeling in Il2 will do that with most planes- this is called torque and actually occurs in the real world. To determine whether this is what is causing it, try flying a jet or a twin engine plane with counter rotating props such as the P-38. These should not pull to the left. If they do, make sure your joystick is properly calibrated. You don't say which joystick you are using- some have calibration programs which will tell you if the signal from the stick is "spiking" which could mean you have a bad potentiometer in the stick or perhaps just a loose wire.

Thanks all, got problem fixed

Would you like to tell us how you fixed it? Perhaps the information would help someone else.

Hi, jak

Also, you can adjust the trim of many aircraft to compensate for torgue influences.

See your IL-2 Controls where you will notice that trim hot keys can be set there.

Smile