Small Realism Issue

I've been playing IL-2 1946 abit today when I realized, Where are the Swastikas? I'm not asking cuz I like the nazis (They're dumb), but of course, seeing a 109 on your tail with machine guns spraying, and not seeing the swastikas is kinda of dumb and unrealistic. Is there any type of setting to turn them on? or a mod or something? thanks in advance.

In no why do I support or like the nazis. Its all about realism.

Either add the following line to your conf.ini, under [game]: HakenAllowed=1 (unmodded game) or use the "00_Hakenkruz_Enabler" in JSGME (modded game).

I wouldn't call it dumb to leave the Hakenkreuze out. After what has happened in WW2, it is fairly understandable this once "Lucky Charm" or "Sun Sign" now bears a perverted symbolism
and is banned in several countries, first and foremost in Germany. Unrealistic, all right. But be honest, if you got a '109 on your tail, guns blazing, do you really have the time to
ponder about realism?
That sucker wants to grease his engine parts with your guts, regardless what marking he's bearing... :lol:

What I would call "dumb" is the attempted banning of the original "KISS" emblem in the late '70s in Germany. The two "S" in the emblem were shaped like lightnings and someone thought
this resembled the "SS"-runes too closely and thus the guys from KISS had to change it... :roll:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTq_fXFEcaZXOevrF_PRdC...VwzTlWZ8Q=]
WOT?!?

Bearkiller72 Wrote:Either add the following line to your conf.ini, under [game]: HakenAllowed=1 (unmodded game) or use the "00_Hakenkruz_Enabler" in JSGME (modded game).

I wouldn't call it dumb to leave the Hakenkreuze out. After what has happened in WW2, it is fairly understandable this once "Lucky Charm" or "Sun Sign" now bears a perverted symbolism
and is banned in several countries, first and foremost in Germany. Unrealistic, all right. But be honest, if you got a '109 on your tail, guns blazing, do you really have the time to
ponder about realism?
That sucker wants to grease his engine parts with your guts, regardless what marking he's bearing... :lol:

What I would call "dumb" is the attempted banning of the original "KISS" emblem in the late '70s in Germany. The two "S" in the emblem were shaped like lightnings and someone thought
this resembled the "SS"-runes too closely and thus the guys from KISS had to change it... :roll:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTq_fXFEcaZXOevrF_PRdC...VwzTlWZ8Q=]
WOT?!?

Well, when your flying your 109 it does seem unrealistic, and that kiss thing, holy crap... that IS dumb :/