Lost TrackIR

I started up the game today, vUP 2.01, and found it no longer seemed to recognize my TrackerIR. Though the green light worked and tested all right, the blue LED(I guess) lights didn't go on when IL-2 started up. I also have CFS3, OFF, and MAW, and TrackerIR still works in all of them. I've spent the day searching for a solution with no luck. No one else seems to have had this problem. I'm hoping you'll help me.
This is what I have.
TrackIR v5.0.300
Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel® Core™ i7 CPU K876 @2.93GHz 2.94 GHz
400GB RAM
64bit OS

Check the conf.ini for USETRACKIR=1

Thanks for the response. What I have in my conf.ini is "trackIRuse=1." I don't suppose the different upper case letters make any difference.
I tried using the update.exe in UP. That's saved me before, as I learn to navigate Windows 7, but no joy. I sent an e-mail to TrackIR help but haven't heard anything yet.
It seems to me, in my vague idea about how these games operate, that there might be something in the IL-2.exe file, because the LED lights show up so early in the boot-up. Beyond that, I haven't the slightest idea what I might have done or how to fix the problem. Maybe, I'll have to reinstall. If I do, it'll be the third time in the two weeks I've had the Windows 7 OS.

Call them- they are extremely patient & helpful & they answer the phone! Big Grin

ANSWER THE PHONE!!!??? I thought that was a lost art. Thanks for the heads-up, and thanks to all for your suggestions. I solved the problem by restoring an earlier version if TrackIRv5. Fortunately, that was the first of the week. Unfortunately, I still don't know what was causing the problem.