No AA sound on HSFX 4.11

Hi,
I Have HSFX 4.11 with everything working well at max the only problem I have is that if I run Tiger sound I hear the sound of the Anti Aircraft explosions but when I disable it I don't hear anymore the AA explosions.
Can someone help.
I thank in advance
TICI

TICI Wrote:Hi,
I Have HSFX 4.11 with everything working well at max the only problem I have is that if I run Tiger sound I hear the sound of the Anti Aircraft explosions but when I disable it I don't hear anymore the AA explosions.
Can someone help.
I thank in advance
TICI

Hi, TICI

I sent this thread to IL2 Mods Trouble Shooting. This is mostly about Tiger Sound Mod.

My guess is that you have two options, though I am not 100% sure:

1) Activate the stock AA sound somehow.

2) Alternative: Activate another sound mod in place of Tiger's.

I hope that his helps.

Fireskull Smile

Thanks for the reply.
Actually the problem started after I installed and used Tiger sound mod. I have Tiger installed on the JSGME and I enable and disable it as needed. When I disable Tiger ( ZUV2 version ) I use again via JSGME the SOF Sound V1 which I've been using all the time in the past and everything works except that when you fly trought AA there is no AA sound explotions anymore. Keep in mind that if I enable Tiger again after disabling SOF Sound V1 I can hear again the AA. Probably there is a setting in the conf.ini that changed with the enabling of Tiger. I have HSFX 4.11 with the following mods enabled via JSGME:
HSFX History mod
Dgen Off line Campaigns (HSFX)
Perfect Map Textures
Lodenkreuz Enabler
Zloy AAA Mod Fast
SOF 3D Udadate V1
Immersive HUD
Lode List plus Font V2
Effects High
SOF Sound V1
Furthermore I have installed in the MODS folder the following mods:
Plutonium Unviversal Max Effects
0.Wolfighter.Gore4
Holy Grail Animated Oil Blotch V 2.4
Advance Damage FX4C
6DOF Mouse Mod
Everything works fine except again the little annoyance of the missing AA Sound when I go from Tiger back to SOF Sound .
I would like to fix it if possible.
Thank you
TICI