Application error

I went to fly a campaign called the 38th parallel. Everything loaded and I was ready to fly. The mission started and in about 10to15 seconds I got an error message. "application error" The instructions at
0x0f9c0a57 referenced memory at0x144b7a48. The memory could not be read! I have no idea what this means. If someone knows how to correct this problem I could sure use your help.
thanks
relic

In the past some mod combinations caused this error. Did everything work fine before? Did you install some new mods or perhaps it's the campaign?

Try the search function with the phrase " application error ", this should turn up some results that might be helpful. Good luck!

It simply means that there are missing Objects or Textures on the map being accessed.

Check you have all the neccessary objects for the 38th Paralell map - ie read the readme !!

Did you sort this Relic? Be nice to know!

Hi there. I haven't resolved this issue. As a matter of fact I just downloaded the Benghalli map and the SworfishMkI. I went into the quick mission builder and chose a plane to fly and then chosethe Benghalli map to fly on. Everything worked ok for about 10 seconds and then I got the same application error stating I had a problem with my memory. Also I again went to the quick mission bulder and tried to fly the SwordfishMkI. Everything loaded okand then I got the same application error. I never did figure out what was wrong with the 38th parallel campaign. I don't get this happening to often I've downloaded lots of planes, skins and maps etc and I don't usually have to many errors so when this happens its very frustrating trying to figure out what I did wrong.
thanks
relic

Hi again
i think I figured this out. I've been playing around with the QMB Pro, Mission Pro and combination of both. I tried each one separately and found that I would get the error message. I deleted them from the mods folder and went flying. I had a problem with the JSGME and the mission and qmb pro. I shut them Off and now things work. Is there a new QMB mod out there???
thanks
relic