DCG takeoff mess

Wrong site probably but still, if i take any campaign any map and create a mission with dcg 3,45 the planes appear to wrong position, example to middle of the runway and if many planes takoff in same runway they crass, cause they are in exactly same position, i tried to switch air starts on and off, but it only helps to me be alive in start of the mission but every other plane that would takeoff will crash, so what is wrong?

Shouldn't you report this to http://www.lowengrin.com/news.php ?
or http://forums.oesau.jg1.org/viewforum.php?f=12 ?

Fin_ace Wrote:Wrong site probably but still, if i take any campaign any map and create a mission with dcg 3,45 the planes appear to wrong position, example to middle of the runway and if many planes takoff in same runway they crass, cause they are in exactly same position, i tried to switch air starts on and off, but it only helps to me be alive in start of the mission but every other plane that would takeoff will crash, so what is wrong?

Hi,
Could be a wrong buttons file or a memory problem!

This is probably the main problem not the dcg:
I made a full mission builder mission and noticed that the aircrafts dont "spawn" to a straight line, they spawn in that formation as they fly in air. What is problem and how this can be fixed?
I got UP 2.01 and it worked well but then it made this.

So how can i fix that problem, when planes dont appear to a line as they normally appear to runway now they appear to that formation as they fly in the air and if i dont put a second waypoint as same direction as the airfield, then this happens[Image: grab0000.png]

Try to attach them to runway with takeoff waypoint->target
And the target "sight" to the runway icon.

ok, but then i have still the campaign problem if i try to fly dcg mission or any other campaign

I reinstalled IL-2 and now it works fine, the bad thing is that i must download all mods again and install them :o :-? Sad