Problem with Bombers

Hi mates,

Using UP2.01 + Histomod V2.0

I have a little problem with bombers, I can't open bombay doors. AI can open it, when I have to disable AI to drop my bombs...

I have this problem with Lancaster, Wellington, and every C47, AC47 which can't fire with miniguns. Trying with 120, B29 and B17, B24 no problem.

Any idea ?

Thanks for help ;o)

Ted

I think you need to assign a key to open the doors.
I think it is power 1 ??

Hi skyomish,

in fact, key is assigned, with some bombers it is working, but with Lancaster, Wellington, and every C47, AC47 no way. I can't open doors to drop bombs or fire (with AC47)...

Any ideas ? Maybe something wrong with those planes ? Or something to do ???

Ted

The default is Power=10% in the controls.

Ok I have UP 2.1 and with the C-47 the doors DONT open the
cargo and 18 Para just jump OUT.Its magic.
Now as for the rest where did you get those? SaS?
I would say make a post where you got the planes as they are not part of UP.

Hi Cnopicilin, How are you ??

You see, in my controls, I can read OPEN/CLOSE BOMBAY DOORS instead of POWER 10. Key I assigned : SHIFT+B
But with some planes, it doesn't work. If I disable Histomod, this is the same. I can't drop bombs with Lanc, Wellington... I don't know why :roll:
Maybe something to do in the CONF.INI, or something to do with those aircrafts to work with bombay doors ? Is it any recent update of Bombaydoors that has been developped for new flyables such as LANCASTER, WELLINGTON... ???

Thanks to take some time to help me, I really appreciate ;o)

Ted

EDIT SKYOMISH : Yes I get it at SAS, I contacted SAS moders, but no idea... I have to ask to Histomod, what I did, I'm waiting for an answer.

EDIT : I'm also using SAS BUTTON (the last). I will try with FREDDY's BUTTON (from Histomod) and will keep you update !

EDIT : Even with FREDDY's BUTTON, same way... I can't definitively drop bombs from those planes.

LeBigTed Wrote:Hi Cnopicilin, How are you ??

You see, in my controls, I can read OPEN/CLOSE BOMBAY DOORS instead of POWER 10. Key I assigned : SHIFT+B
But with some planes, it doesn't work. If I disable Histomod, this is the same. I can't drop bombs with Lanc, Wellington... I don't know why :roll:
Maybe something to do in the CONF.INI, or something to do with those aircrafts to work with bombay doors ? Is it any recent update of Bombaydoors that has been developped for new flyables such as LANCASTER, WELLINGTON... ???

Thanks to take some time to help me, I really appreciate ;o)

Ted

EDIT SKYOMISH : Yes I get it at SAS, I contacted SAS moders, but no idea... I have to ask to Histomod, what I did, I'm waiting for an answer.

EDIT : I'm also using SAS BUTTON (the last). I will try with FREDDY's BUTTON (from Histomod) and will keep you update !

EDIT : Even with FREDDY's BUTTON, same way... I can't definitively drop bombs from those planes.
I read the forum by opening the interesting topics to different tabs, then read them trough one at the time. Sometimes one tab may be 10 minutes open like happened here, so I wrote my post after seeing only the first posts. I did not get a notification "at least one reply has been made to this topic bla bla bla".

OK - what mods do you have active in the JSGME?
Maybe start without any and see if they drop.
Add one mod at a time to see which one causes the trouble.
JUST a guess you understand.

Hi gents,

First I would like to thank you for your help !!!! I'm not sure we will resolve this problem, but thank to take the time to help me ;o)

Here you will find the mods I'm using. I also use JSGME to add 4 mods:

Virtual Ferte Alais Haute configuration
00_Hackenkreuz_Enabler
00_Realisticbombs&torpedofusing
00atm_modv3.1Wind_Turb&Prop

In my MODS Folder :

[Image: mods0.png]

I hope it will give you some ideas ;o)

Maybe a mystake in my mods that I haven't see ???

Ted

About the only thing I see is the " PAT mod"
I have that in my JSGME because it has caused trouble with other mods.
YOu may want to move it out. then try.

maybe when the bombers were made they accidentally set bomb bay open for "Open Side Doors" or somethin'